Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I don’t think a vanity wagon hurts, but given the fact that IGCD voted Magnus and was actively encouraging other people to vote him made me a little nervous. He did not want it to be a vanity wagon and I don’t want any counterwagons to Leafia to arise.

I’m still willing to trust you wrt IGCD; I missed that you townleaned him and thought you had him lower.

It did not exist way back before your look into Magnus, I wrote my PoE post off the cuff in the world where Leafia flipped w.

Alright, i will let Magnus have a day, Proph on the other hand has really irked me by trying to retroactively explain his read of me.

UNVOTE Magnus
VOTE: Proph

If SK knows, mafia has a roleblocker, they will hit Leafia in every scenario. (And in my opinion, only then they would do that, since town roleblocker has a higher chance of hitting mafia, than SK.)

So mafia definetly would hit her if mafia doesn’t have a roleblocker and she isn’t mafia.

One Step From Eden. Hell Echoes.
I have another too but I can’t quite reference it atm due to reasons™

I think Leafia this game just fits T!Leafia vibes from other games more than their scum games.

VOTE: Sulit

I have considering what I said earlier, I find Sulit more suspicious over IGCD and Garfooled from what I have seen.

This does NOT look like Hells Echos. I cross referenced that game already and Leafia is way different here than there.

@IfGodCouldDie actually Proph is right, that poe was only 30 minutes ago and I didnt realize it.

Of course, you’re not exactly wrong there.
I decided that my best move this game would be to observe, as when more and more people approach the post cap then it’ll be up to those with lower posts to take over and guide things somewhat.

I didn’t exactly plan to be this much of a lowposter. But I did plan on being one of the lowest for sure.

Agree to disagree but perhaps it was because I was a wolf there and therefore I personally felt something different.

I have previously stated my opinion that the chance of a town roleblocker correctly hitting either the Serial Killer or the mafioso carrying the assigned kill is practically nil.

@IfGodCouldDie I would appreciate it if you didnt spend day 2 stabbing my town reads.

Proph and Magnus are both very strong players who will find wolves if you let them cook. If Leafia is W then town is doing well so you should let them cook and see where it goes. Just my advice, you can do what you want but I think they are both pretty towny and I dont mind pressure but please don’t death tunnel them day 2.

I am fine with GameFAQers liking late votes though we kind of dig doing those.

It’s just that Leafia has tripped into a red flag factory atp but boy cant wait to see from dvc the epic CFDs that happen LMAO

1 Like

I think icouldgoddie might be mafia tbh

I don’t mind pressure being sent my way; I acknowledge I’ve been pretty lazy Today and have been riding on the coattails of more heavy duty analysts at the moment.

I’ll try to rectify this tomorrow depending on what Leafia flips.

Ok i butchered their name sorry

@Achromatic

1 Like

I am okay on board to play PoE, that makes me focus on them in case Leafia do flip W, even if Leafia does flip V I don’t see how this isn’t good way to read Eliza, Kiiruma, Lea, May and IGCD more thoroughly

So I answered that question for you from me.

@Achromatic

Any updated thoughts on Lea and if you think her and Leafia can be paired?

The kill is not the only thing, which can be prevented from the mafia side, so mafia might have a bigger intention to kill the town roleblocker, than the SK.

1 Like

Yea i just did a quick ISO because i thought i had remembered him continually trying to scum read me earlier but the only thing i came across was him acknowledging you calling me town a few times and now he is saying that he didnt know you were town reading me, so that didnt make me feel any better.