Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

God that would be the most leafia thing to do ever

1 Like

@IfGodCouldDie

Alright you still wanna special someone? :^)

VOTE: May

1 Like

Looking forward to my single Leafia tooth

1 Like

pelt discussions are completely pointlesd

hi tehres no way im catching up, whats going on???

1 Like

unironically that post makes me think white flag gambit

Wow nice you’re catching up. Leafia’s still main wagon…feels too smoothly.

If people could stop voting basically everyone I have as townlean or above that’d be swell. sulit’s my lowest read is at a 5 which is like the slightest of scumleans.

Tbf i have more posts over the cap that are content than you do total. I dont really take my pointers from you in terms of what is and isnt pointless otherwise the thread would have 100 posts

I post to have fun

1 Like

I would like to say I’ve never felt more alive, but the clock is approaching 5 in the morning and I haven’t slept for fear of missing EOD.

It only looks partnered at a first glance. If Leafia was lurking in scumchat with me, there would’ve been a rigorous conversation going on. This vote wouldn’t have happened in the first place anyway, because I simply wouldn’t have allowed Leafia to lurk for as long as she did or claim PR.

okay fair but Also you should know this anyways

not so smooth tbh
loud voices are pushing leafia is all

Its 245 i think leafia is outed and i die tonight i am just having fun before i die lol

1 Like

@Kiiruma
given what i think about ur slot, what do u think about leafia?

even when posting to have fun pelt discussions lead to conflict that is ultimately pointless and ruins thread health (in my experience)

Town. Fairly sure of it.

You should apologize, achro.

1 Like

If leafia is town and i dont die you all get to make fun of me tomorrow for being a jerk it will be fun if true

Remember sk be cool. Townside. I won as sk last year by townsiding

2 Likes

Hi. Good morning. I just woke up. As in, I am still in bed, lying down, on my phone. It appears I was actually exactly right about “twelve hours”.

I would like to note that my lack of gameplay isn’t just multitabling, I have been pretty busy throughout yesterday and the day before; when I signed up for the game, I didn’t expect it to fill as fast as it did, so I thought my busy weekend wouldn’t interfere. I was wrong. I am still reading every post and developing thoughts. They just aren’t finished cooking yet. I apologize for my low activity and I promise I will be more present on future days.

This is the point where I usually go “consensus sucks, regardless of how wolfy the top wagon is, start a counterwagon and see where it goes”, but… I’m not fully awake yet. I don’t have the energy. It is. Ugh. I am very tired. I am going to hit sent on this content-free post

1 Like

I refuse