Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

@Leafia Who are the wolves on your wagon? Can you leave us with a legacy if you do indeed flip town?

@Leafia before you actually go, would you like to scumhunt the other enemy faction with us? Wanna just lay down your cards and help us out?
Especially if you’re really SK.

Apparently magnus saw kii think leafia was town when she was obv schm in another game so his radar could just be broken.

1 Like

Either/or.

I used to tolerate Zenon in Pokemon xross wars, but you know the reason why I did so.

I’ve already explained a bit there.

I wasn’t a fan of Achro’s early posts, I do think that Achro is someone who enjoys to powerwolf and their initial post being a chipper friendly one reminds me of @Leafia in some other games (Not this one, which one again looks good for Leafia but not for Achro).

Being happy is not a scum tell my friend lol

This is off-topic, but I’m morbidly curious to know how you would function in a BOTC Legion game.

Each night*, a player might die. Executions fail if only evil voted. You register as a Minion too. [Most players are Legion].

1 Like

Leafia at L-2 huh

L-3. Majority is 10.
9 is half.

1 Like

I would probably be terrifying because i am me.

Humbleness is off brand for me

2 Likes

…oh right

Most higheffort Eliza post

2 Likes

Because it’s you. And as Magnus pointed out, you have done this too many times as scum already.

aggressively points to my earlier posts

Watch when Eliza will post henry stickman backstab meme

1 Like

unfortunately I’m not at my computer so I don’t have it off-hand

Okay so lets discuss pelt

This is 100% my pelt

However others may collect teeth of the wolf as trophies if they voted leafia or did research which led to voting leafia.

Invalid post game if partnered with leafia ofc no trophies for cowardly bussers.

And if i am wrong - well. My bad. Lol

Kinda random how Leafias just voted Magnus because “they thought Magnus was voting them” and then dipped when Magnus correctes them. Esp cuz no ones even voting Magnus so theyve given up trying to save themself by not hopping on a wagon.

Looks somewhat partnered.

1 Like

literally no