Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Obviously I didn’t literally know, but I was sure enough to vote her by the time Achro pulled up posts from a previous scum game where she sounded exactly the same. And I only thought she was scummier every time she posted. I was voting her all day and only got off in the final 20 minutes because I was sure we were lynching Leafia and wanted to cause some chaos seeing what would happen if I offered up May as a counter wagon. (Noticeably, more people bit on Achro than on May)

1 Like

My bad i wanted to see if i could get agif

1 Like

Mandatory this wagon formation always catches a wolf quote

2 Likes

I mean Leafia became more and more obvious throughout the day really.

Anyways.

2 Likes

Gonna give this thread some room to breathe, but at the moment I’m going to call Hazardwaste newb town and say gun-to-head the wolfteam is (Frostwolf, May, sulit).

Could very easily be wrong but that’s where my head is at atm.

Intresting

Being objective (not trying to ATE here and sorry if it comes off like that)

I’ve just gone back to school after vacation and since it’s nearing the end of the year I’d say I have a lot of added stress and work and obviously less time to play the game…

I wouldn’t say I’m not having fun, it’s more that I have to try harder to balance my time with this game and schoolwork so my stress because of that may? be coming off as I’m not having fun.

So, I am enjoying the game and I am glad I joined, I just wish I had more time to play and Less other things to worry about: do with that what you will.

1 Like

Also @Prophylaxis, I disagree with your putting May in a wolf team rn tbh, I think that Leafia’s treatment of them EOD makes them towny, and I think their approach toward my slot this game has been towny.

I can elaborate on that next point if you need

Im having an anxiety flair up some reason not sure why. But any one have any questions or anything for me to look at. I cant focus enough to keep rereading things

As the person who knows Hazard more out of those in this game, I will say that I certainly do think that Hazard seems aware of how he acts as town and is even hyperaware of some intricacies sometimes too. So him being able to fake it is something that I can imagine. As for parroting Achro, Achro is more of a leader so it’s a thing to hide behind.

I know him from blood on the clocktower and letting someone lead is something he enjoys while he stays in the background if he’s an important thing. If he were of lesser importance (A mafia goon perhaps) he might be a tad more chaotic.

2 Likes

Yo

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that this is the best that you’ve been for like a year Zenon. But it’s alright, sleep is important and it’s something which your body sometimes might not cooperate with ya for. When you’re around, let’s do this. Hopefully you’re town and let’s see if we can pick up from where we left in Strategem.

1 Like

Hello frens

Zenons vote ln me is still bad its like they didnt actually read and just decided cuz i didnt wanna yeet leafia at start of day that im their buddy

My dude if i log on and see Achro dunking on my vanilla teammate Leafia do you really think imma halfheartedly try save them?

Id have done what proph did and joined in on the leafia dunk train instantly tbh

Oh i also thonk may sus tho

Im happy yeeting may today

I dont wanna yeet frost tho. Partly cuz if 50% of wolfteam is leafia/frost they were doomed from start lmao

Like we need to look at D1 from perspective of first 5 posts strongest town catches weakest wolf and see whos play fits that.

Mmm shade noted

1 Like