The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

side effect of living in your walls

2 Likes

W!Leafia in Jail gives me more confidence I can read her, as there were some pretty clear progression breaks there. Though, to be fair, that was a game where powerwolfing out Bionic was way more important than long-term survivability, especially with Hippo hardpushing Leafia, so there’s a good chance she’d be more careful in a normal game.

2 Likes

For the record, Leafia was still polarised in jail.
Kill her if she ever pushes scumreads as facts and accuses anyone who accuses her first, and unconditionally maintains her scumreads unless they start townreading her.

Leafia can run maintenance if she’s town, she can work as an operative or leader.

2 Likes

She doesn’t do this as town?

jail

zug magnus tutuu - townlean

everyone else

ok i sleep fr this time its 1230

3 Likes

Specifically this is what stood out to me most there. There might’ve been other instances but this is what I remember.

2 Likes

lmao that’s so funny. like cartoonish

2 Likes

“[This player] is obviously outed.”
- Evil.

“[This player] doesn’t act this way as Town.”
- Good.

Good luck.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter because Leafia is town this game anyway. That’s my TMI.

3 Likes

This reads the same to me. @Zugzwang can you translate?

1 Like

The difference is trigger language. If Leafia ever makes you want to kill her with fire, she’s evil.

2 Likes

…why would you share this tell now, actually? This isn’t all that difficult for her to change.

Leafia already knows everyone who knows about it.

1 Like

If you reach MeLo on D3 with the Vigilante alive, feel free to execute. The Vigilante kill is processed simultaneously with the Mafia kill, so it’s just a safe double execution.

2 Likes

Strange train of thought.

2 Likes

is it with literally the part you cut out?

1 Like

I have returned with my icewater.
That second part doesn’t quite alleviate the curiosity of why you might suggest that everyone here was good, it’s just another extreme. I only checked a couple of your other recent games but I didn’t find you saying “everyone here might be good” there much, so saying it here makes it seem as though you might have some belief in it being true here. Yet you don’t townread Zug or Jail, both of whom were around at the time of your first statement.

This makes it read as though you were ruminating about two extreme possibilities without a foundational basis for believing either of them to be true.

2 Likes
1 Like

The duck deserves way better than Starbucks quality service.

3 Likes

Okay. Claiming vig right now since I can’t sleep. Whether this is cover or not I’ll let the wolves decide. Going to give Tutuu a slim townlean here for this entrance, since I think he’s made an entrance like it before and he was a villager that game if memory serves me correctly. Ideally, we’ll have one more person claim vig too. That’ll really scree up the wolves’ plans. They’ll have to figure out which of us, if any of us, is the real vig.

Oops. I’m an outed wolf now. Better distance from my partner.

No you’re not. In fact, I’m getting wolfy vibes from you right now.

Yeah. It would be bad if you outed me by accident. Oops.

Jail is Min’s alt.

I’m willing to sheep this. VOTE: Garfooled

Fair enough.

I’ve literally been on a wolfteam with Jail once although he was using an alt. Sillykitty to be precise. The kidnappers game I believe iirc.

Follow this and you’ll kill me almost every game, regardless of my alugnment.

What tell? I do that irregardless of my alignment at times.

1 Like