The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

anyways magnus is probsblt town theough all of this but thats annoyingf

that’s a good find
I’ll check it against more examples to see how it holds up

I do know a different meta-tell for Leafia, though it’s very easy to change so I can’t share that yet (though as of now they are probably in their town meta with this, too)

2 Likes

How much of a joke was this post? Was it entirely a joke, or did it give you some townlean on Tutuu?

1 Like

I’m lean town on Magnus, though I’ll wait to explain why.

1 Like

Could you explain why you didn’t like Leafia, and what made you wary of me?

1 Like

Not w/w with Tutuu. Also somewhat towny for Bys, as W!Bys against T!Tutuu would know the source of their fear is Tutuu being a strong townie, and not wish to share that.

1 Like

My flavor is GLORBY GLOB MONSTER. It would appear that I am a SIGNIFICANT VILLAIN.

So with that said -

>>> I HARD CLAIM MAFIA <<<

I AM NEVER RESCINDING, AND I AM NOT FPSING. ANYONE WHO CC’S ME IS OUTED TOWN.

WHY AM I CLAIMING? Because due to this, I just outed myself as a painfully obvious >>> Vanilla Town <<< trying to provide shoddy cover for the Mafia.

And since I did that, the Town won’t be silly enough to ever kill me in day. As such, I will take advantage of this, by using my >>> FACTIONAL NIGHT KILL <<< at night to KILL A TOWN EVERY NIGHT.

I NEED HELP. SINCE I AM A >>> VULNERABLE MAFIA MEMBER <<< I NEED YOU GUYS TO LEAVE COVER FOR ME.

I BELIEVE I HAVE PROVIDED A DECENT ENOUGH COVER FOR MYSELF (ME, A >>> VULNERABLE MAFIA MEMBER <<< ) BUT ANY MORE COVER IS ALSO APPRECIATED.

Please, try to get the Town to think YOU are the Mafia so they kill YOU and not ME. So that I can shoot a new member of the Town EVERY NIGHT.

4 Likes

coper as in. one who copes

2 Likes

ragatha is very “look on the bright side :D”

2 Likes
Baldur's Gate (Town), this tell holds
Hazbin Hotel (Town), this tell holds

Above post looks like an exception but it’s replying to Catbae, so factoring that in it is normal

Stratagem-27 (Wolf), this tell doesn't work well, even some of the wolf-like posts were maybe NAI because they were in a debate with Magnus who was pushing them

Minor wall. Replies to 2 people, somewhat towny by this standard

Also following (hypothesized) town meta

Arguably a few extra replies to Litten but for the most part not really

Mostly replying to Gar, but short wall as well

Actually following the tell here

Below posts also follow it

above is kinda inbetween

all one player (their partner, in this case)

[quote=“Leafia, post:1391, topic:4544, full:true”]

This following quote

This post felt like you were softdefending Gar for ??? reasons.

Why don’t you tell me?

Agreed.

Not surprised that you wouldn’t like something that could confirm me.

And i’ll be confirmed town.

PoE and reads can change.

…anyone could answer you here.

fits town

fits town

fits wolf

I suspect W!Leafia has town-looking walls when they’re not pushing agenda. When Leafia isn’t pushing agenda, they’re free to respond to anyone, and just say what catches their eye. Whereas if they are, only a small subset of posts (generally from the same few people) are of use.

You can see in Tutuu’s original post that the wolf wall on Kanave was Leafia trying to wolfread Kanave, and looking at the votecount at the time:

Leafia discrediting Kanave here was important for wolf agenda (note that Jail was vote-for-town).

1 Like

this is a good townread imo

leafia can be in the vleans pile as a treat

unordered in tiers

jail

zug tutuu leafia magnus

1 Like

nvm now i just look stupid posting that right after this LMAOOOOOOO

2 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaaa it’s fine
I also townlean Leafia but for different reasons

1 Like

why do they scare you

1 Like

— Town
Tutuu
Magnus
Leafia
Jail
Bystander

— Null
Rhea
pandora
Someone

— Wolf
Garfooled

Ordered within tiers, other than Null. Jail I townlean because he’s townreading Magnus/Myself/Tutuu/Leafia, and it’s dangerous to box oneself in as wolf like that.

Gar I would like to talk to before saying my thoughts there.

2 Likes

zug tutuu leafia magnus bystander

knowing how im usually wrong at sod i wanna assume theres like. 1 wolf at the most here probably

dunno who it would be tho

garfooled pandora someone rhea probably contains wolf 2

its quite unfortunate i don’t really have many thoughts about the second list tho

i gotta start isoing people but i just woke up so ill do that later :cry:

1 Like

what post from Leafia made you change your mind

1 Like

I posted this right after I saw this in the post above:

What I wanted to say was that Bystander claimed (and proved) to have a potentially alignment indicative activity level. Hazbin Hotel (in which both of us were mafia) and Paradox Hazard (in which she was town) were both ongoing at the same time. She said that in these situations she prioritizes the wolf game. And she did do just that. All that I’m arguing here is that I think Bystander is the type of person who … doesn’t necessarily enjoy wolfing more, but she’s the type to place more importance on posting when wolf as opposed to posting when town. That’s all I’m trying to argue.

So - given the fact that she arrived quite late to this game, and hasn’t been posting up a storm - leads me to believe it’s >rand towny for her. I wanted to wait until she actually posts here a bunch before I outed this read, because if I outed it early I would be tinfoiling if she saw it and then faked it to fool me

However the Magnus argument about her difference in posting style depending on alignment is interesting and I think it holds water. I’m going to townlean Magnus for that because that is quite a lot, pulling and analyzing all of that, and I’m going to mark Magnus / Bystander as slightly not w/w as that’s quite a convoluted w/w interaction to have at least this early on

2 Likes

Actually nah I’ll mark it as heavily not w/w and I’ll mark bystander as town lean too. Go big or go home.

(the zug/mag one is due to them heavily interacting with each other at day start)
(the zug/rhea one you can find in my iso for the full post, it was about zug casually citing rhea as a reason for his tonal change)

Leafia
Magnus
Bystander

Rest