Jail
Bystander

— Null
Rhea
pandora
Someone

— Wolf
Garfooled

Ordered within tiers, other than Null. Jail I townlean because he’s townreading Magnus/Myself/Tutuu/Leafia, and it’s dangerous to box oneself in as wolf like that.

Gar I would like to talk to before saying my thoughts there.

2 Likes

zug tutuu leafia magnus bystander

knowing how im usually wrong at sod i wanna assume theres like. 1 wolf at the most here probably

dunno who it would be tho

garfooled pandora someone rhea probably contains wolf 2

its quite unfortunate i don’t really have many thoughts about the second list tho

i gotta start isoing people but i just woke up so ill do that later :cry:

1 Like

what post from Leafia made you change your mind

1 Like

I posted this right after I saw this in the post above:

What I wanted to say was that Bystander claimed (and proved) to have a potentially alignment indicative activity level. Hazbin Hotel (in which both of us were mafia) and Paradox Hazard (in which she was town) were both ongoing at the same time. She said that in these situations she prioritizes the wolf game. And she did do just that. All that I’m arguing here is that I think Bystander is the type of person who … doesn’t necessarily enjoy wolfing more, but she’s the type to place more importance on posting when wolf as opposed to posting when town. That’s all I’m trying to argue.

So - given the fact that she arrived quite late to this game, and hasn’t been posting up a storm - leads me to believe it’s >rand towny for her. I wanted to wait until she actually posts here a bunch before I outed this read, because if I outed it early I would be tinfoiling if she saw it and then faked it to fool me

However the Magnus argument about her difference in posting style depending on alignment is interesting and I think it holds water. I’m going to townlean Magnus for that because that is quite a lot, pulling and analyzing all of that, and I’m going to mark Magnus / Bystander as slightly not w/w as that’s quite a convoluted w/w interaction to have at least this early on

2 Likes

Actually nah I’ll mark it as heavily not w/w and I’ll mark bystander as town lean too. Go big or go home.

(the zug/mag one is due to them heavily interacting with each other at day start)
(the zug/rhea one you can find in my iso for the full post, it was about zug casually citing rhea as a reason for his tonal change)

Leafia
Magnus
Bystander

Rest

i was late because i was sleeping but than s

1 Like

Even if you fell asleep right as the day started it would mean you have slept for 10 hours. You are 15 though, so understandable. Few to none obligations. I wish that was me!

1 Like

Im not gonna lie, like if I dont have an alarm I sleep 12 hours its nuts

1 Like

im alive now, gonna reread stuffs

1 Like

to to town be

2 Likes

tu yu town be

1 Like

tutu town btw

2 Likes

Feels a bit on the wolfy side to me. What with asking if he’s locktown yet and such and not really advancing the gamestate much.

I’d definitely take their reads into consideration and Magnus feels like a villager to me as of now. Zug is more nullish.

Pretty sure I mentioned having a townlean on Magnus.

Okay. Claiming mafia then.

3 Likes

zug prob tjwn

2 Likes

but laos like he tricked me in botf

Idk how ppl read ppl in games like this ngl

but experience matters