The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Either looking at their interactions, or more likely paying more attention to one of these groups over the others (perhaps already top to bottom, or just whichever group grabs your eye most). Thinking the second is more likely.

For the record, in a Vigilante game such as this, the Mafia team has two less expected nightkills overall if the Vigilante stays alive and shoots unsolvable or suspicious slots; so if you’re Town, you should really focus on appearing as good as you reasonably can because the Mafia can’t actually kill all the Townread players if the Vigilante lives long enough.

Why would I choose particular players to review in any given order right off the bat? It’s random who belongs to which team at the beginning of the game.

Also as you can see I’m quite tempted to post like this; Rhea being in the game has reminded me I should try it. It went fairly well in Knight Errant, though Arctic did wolfread me and thus (mis)kill me N1 as SK. That was probably due to meta though.

I don’t know, but I also don’t know why you would make groupings at all, and this is what came to mind. Personally I plan to just have the reads I have, and focus on those I’m null on.

This is always true :)

Particular players are more likely to have the ability of establishing themselves as Town than others. The top row fall under the category of players I would expect to be easily able to find as good based upon preconceived notion, the second row are somewhat more of wildcards, and the bottom row I have no familiarity with at all.

2 Likes

Yet nominally put into practice.

Personally I put it into practice very much, sometimes to the point of lying to appear in a better light. In the most recent KRC, for example, I was frequently lurking during the ITA sessions, but of course I never admitted that, and crafted natural-looking entrances to appear as though I just entered thread.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware there was such a KRC. In any case, you are particularly a character that I would wish to see deciphered, because your carefully worded responses happen to result in a gossamer masked facade no matter which way you slice it. Your purity doesn’t shine through when ostentatious openers like the one you had at the start of this game are engineered to be reflective.

2 Likes

Greetings, everybody. My name is Tutuu, and I am most definitely, certainly, undeniably, unquestionably, unfathomably, unconspiciously, unprecedently, unimaginably, undisprovingly, unabashedly, unashamingly, unaliteraly, unanimously, and without A SHADOW OF A DOUBT - a member of the TOWN.

1 Like

Excellent, someone polarised. On a scale of 1-10, how relieved were you to pull a green rolecard for the first time in several months?

1 Like

My flavor is POMNI. It would appear that I am the MAIN CHARACTER.

So with that said -

>>> I HARD CLAIM VIGILANTE <<<

I AM NEVER RESCINDING, AND I AM NOT FPSING. ANYONE WHO CC’S ME IS OUTED MAFIA.

WHY AM I CLAIMING? Because due to this, I just outed myself as a painfully obvious >>> Vanilla Town <<< trying to provide shoddy cover for the Vigilante.

And since I did that, the Mafia won’t be silly enough to ever kill me at night. As such, I will take advantage of this, by using my >>> VIGILANTE NIGHT ABILITY <<< at night to KILL A MAFIA EVERY NIGHT.

I NEED HELP. SINCE I AM A >>> VULNERABLE POWER ROLE <<< I NEED YOU GUYS TO LEAVE COVER FOR ME.

I BELIEVE I HAVE PROVIDED A DECENT ENOUGH COVER FOR MYSELF (ME, A >>> VULNERABLE POWER ROLE <<< ) BUT ANY MORE COVER IS ALSO APPRECIATED.

Please, try to get the Mafia to think YOU are the Vigilante so they kill YOU and not ME. So that I can shoot a new member of the Mafia EVERY NIGHT.

1 Like

No time to waste. Get in the car loser we’re here to end the game on Night 1. I randed town in the recently ended Paradox Hazard. We lost. No more losing. I’m going big or going home this game. It’s my way or the highway. Keep up the tempo or eat my dust.

I expect a full readslist by you by the half mark of this day phase.

This goes for the rest of you as well.

1 Like

This has the format and cadence of a standard hardclaim copypasta, but I didn’t find it prewritten on FoL. I am forced to assume you wrote this by hand, which explains why the pleading fingertip emote faded into view during the latter portion of this message.

Hardshielding Tutuu forever. 28 possibilities remain.

2 Likes

So far I’m at nulltown Leafia and nullscum Zug because the way he approached my groupings felt as though he wasn’t making an effort to actually decipher them, not even when I signalled that he wasn’t quite on the right track. I don’t need to townclear myself because I will be nightkilled instantly tonight after both Mafia die in a row.

1 Like

When you refer to these responses, do you mean my posts in this formal style, or my posts in general?

This is true, I suppose. The best way to read me is my thoughts and agenda or lack thereof; the quality of my tone probably depends more on how much sleep I’ve had, rather than my alignment.

2 Likes

Why such an exaggerated Nya? Are you trying to mask your anxiety from randing wolf by trying to come off as extra playful?

2 Likes

I would say I was polarized based on this; I certainly appeared to be based on Zone’s Testament, but in the recent BOTF I was able to recreate my town vibe pretty well.

2 Likes

1 Like