The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Strange train of thought.

2 Likes

is it with literally the part you cut out?

1 Like

I have returned with my icewater.
That second part doesn’t quite alleviate the curiosity of why you might suggest that everyone here was good, it’s just another extreme. I only checked a couple of your other recent games but I didn’t find you saying “everyone here might be good” there much, so saying it here makes it seem as though you might have some belief in it being true here. Yet you don’t townread Zug or Jail, both of whom were around at the time of your first statement.

This makes it read as though you were ruminating about two extreme possibilities without a foundational basis for believing either of them to be true.

2 Likes
1 Like

The duck deserves way better than Starbucks quality service.

3 Likes

Okay. Claiming vig right now since I can’t sleep. Whether this is cover or not I’ll let the wolves decide. Going to give Tutuu a slim townlean here for this entrance, since I think he’s made an entrance like it before and he was a villager that game if memory serves me correctly. Ideally, we’ll have one more person claim vig too. That’ll really scree up the wolves’ plans. They’ll have to figure out which of us, if any of us, is the real vig.

Oops. I’m an outed wolf now. Better distance from my partner.

No you’re not. In fact, I’m getting wolfy vibes from you right now.

Yeah. It would be bad if you outed me by accident. Oops.

Jail is Min’s alt.

I’m willing to sheep this. VOTE: Garfooled

Fair enough.

I’ve literally been on a wolfteam with Jail once although he was using an alt. Sillykitty to be precise. The kidnappers game I believe iirc.

Follow this and you’ll kill me almost every game, regardless of my alugnment.

What tell? I do that irregardless of my alignment at times.

1 Like

I guess everyone is sleeping right now. Good night again everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

In that case, move Jail to the second row. I don’t have many preconceived notions about how I’d expect them to perform.

1 Like

hey guys. just popping in to say that i’m just getting to bed so i’ll be late to contribute

2 Likes

i’m not afk just aslee

2 Likes

unless it takes like 20 hours to post then im afk

shes the coperrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

thank you :)

what about the chris pratt movie

L

1 Like

wow im so sleepy i do jot have any reaction to the last few posts inwas gonna push to kill magnus as a leafia partner but then leafia was like “what the fuck are you talking about” so i townread her now :thumbsu

i feel my melatonin kicking in gn

oh yeah i’ll sheep btw VOTE: garfooled

What?

This is a very archetypical Leafia post, and since she rands town all the time I’m inclined to townlean it. Let me check Jail (the game), though, and I would like input from the other self-proclaimed Leafia experts, whenever they are ready to give it

1 Like