The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Well arguably

Vig kills happen with no posts. And town benefits and wolves are hurt from day talk. So there is an argument to be made when comparing that Mafia benefits from the game progressing faster, less talking

And there is a slight benefit of deep wolves having the excuse to not be NKed, justified by the wolves having to PR hunt (unlike in mountainous)

Jail dying N1 over me probably hurts me a lot if this was mountainous, but I had a good excuse here

This is probably bigger than slight. I said slight because in this game it was slight but in theory if the Vig is killed on N2, that’s a lot of the game progressed, with deep townread wolves having every excuse to be alive

The wolves killing the Vig on exactly N2 is probably the best for them (with variance; depending on the Vig’s shot). But assuming the Vig would shoot consensus, and would use it as a second execution - this seems the best, to me

Sometimes town wins by executing the towniest slot in LyLo :wowee: .

4 Likes

wolf chat: Discord

nvm i cant. or idk if it works

Didn’t the vig get executed day 1 last time this got ran

2 Likes

Quite so indeed

1 Like

i forgot that was a vig 10 game and not a joat 10 game

3 Likes

Here wolf chat, hopefully it sends this time?

1 Like

Tutuu did send a proper link (valid or no, I didn’t check), it just didn’t embed like this one.

1 Like

I think so.

1 Like

to be fair
this wouldn’t have locked W!Magnus out of the strategy of “have Tutuu misvote Rhea, before Magnus votes”

w!Luka applied this in Stratagem-15, where Luka wolfread Psyx, but didn’t vote, and Psyx misvoted Arctic

1 Like

oh also my largest not-vig tell, imo, was not slipping VT

I was wondering if wolves would like. try to meta that

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I misread you just as much tbhtbthbthbthtbthbthth (if not more)

This would be reasonable through the lens of w!Magnus actually making optimal night kills, which the Leafia kill already advocated for, indeed. But in that case, my actions on the penultimate day suggest no prior thought for a Tutuu/Rhea F3, without planting seeds of doubt on either slot or really cultivating the former’s distrust of the latter. Which is a rather loose cannon plan for somebody attempting to puppet others’ votes.

Your like was not subtle.

2 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

I’ll be awaiting your holy letter of proposal. IMG_0638

3 Likes