The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

it’s 61 percent now

wowee

Just for fun, sure. You can be locktown.

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA don’t mark this a loss

1 Like

Hm. Why not? I thought that you thought this was a real tell for me. Were you also messing when you said that you think it was a tell?

it was a tell
its no longer a tell
because I told you about it

1 Like

if anything I think we’re likely to win
I have you as towny, which is a lot more than I can say by <100 posts normally
and you’ve moved the game along pretty fast

1 Like

You’re all good. All I know about you is that you died in Jail, but I’ve heard your reputation so you’ll probably manage just fine.

2 Likes

its possible that the mafia rand is just the quiet people
and we’re all town
that is possible
or we have a goated team like magnus + zug
and they’re having all this conversation early on to establish themselves

my reputation… who on da streets talking about jail…

2 Likes

Exactly

Forgive me if I am wrong but I feel compelled to

VOTE: Garfooled

I don’t see the town motivation in ruining the chance for town!you to potentially catch mafia!me

I do see the scum motivation in you doing this so you can go like “Hey! I am keeping track of tells! I am paying attention! I am town!” - sort of thing

hey magnus are those names in your opener random

When/if I plan my opener, my alignment plays a large factor. So yeah I expect them to have a more realistic thought process as town, and for them to have to fake their thoughts here as wolf.

1 Like

what?

there was nothing to ruin

I wouldn’t be afraid of risking a Vigilante shot, but I would realistically have so much influence that I’d accidentally get Zug shot and then be eliminated in a XELO situation because the Vigilante and execution would eliminate all the misexes.

In this setup, the Mafia has like two nightkills.

Was this also not serious? I’m losing track of what you’re saying in a serious tone and what you aren’t

i see i see. i dont usually think about when people make their openers or ppl even having openers tbh

theres just too much wifom for me lol

1 Like

it’s no longer anything because i told you after your last game
now I’m just messing with you
get it?

1 Like

Okay that’s a bit different. I thought that you said that it’s no longer a tell now, right this instant. I didn’t consider the possibility that you meant after you told me.

Sure, okay. I can see a line of thinking yeah. Yeah fine.

UNVOTE

To be crystal clear to everyone else: Gar doesn’t need to be towny for this. I’m not townreading her. I’m just resetting it back to the start

3 Likes