The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Not this game, thankfully.

1 Like

I was referring to your general circle of commentary in games from what Iā€™ve seen. In Yellow, you managed to convey an unusually chipper tone from start to finish, relying on everyoneā€™s expectation of you being a troublemaker toā€¦ actually be a troublemaker. Then you mentioned feigning inactivity in KRC to appear more innocent, although I donā€™t know which alignment that wouldā€™ve been as. Then you have the start of your game here, which lines up with Yellowā€™s cadence, and then the carefully-due messages thereafter. Your tone oscillates between inconsistency and sterility, and this is irrespective of your alignment.

I can accept this belief.

3 Likes

Were you the swan or the tea?

1 Like

This was as town. Also to be clear, I was somewhat inactive that game, but that wasnā€™t feigned for the most part IIRC. I pretended as if I didnā€™t lurk, however.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I POINT AT YOU AND LAUGH

3 Likes

I was the tea. Well, rather, the Coffee. :coffee:

1 Like

Hey, is this you?

3 Likes

Zug/Rhea not w/w

Does Zug have the finesse to casually mention his partner like that to justify his posting style right out of the gate? I think not.

3 Likes

This is true! If I were wolf with Rhea Iā€™d probably be using my other style right now, to avoid giving the impression that being in wolfchat with them has caused it.

1 Like

new garfield sux
garfied & friends is where its at

3 Likes

hello

my sleep schedule is insane but i am indeed awake and i indeed remembered this game existed

5 Likes

jail

1 Like

Oh, I thought that you randed it and then were acting like a nerdie emoji about it. Let me check again

Iā€™m not afraid of being unable to read Rhea, Someone is unreadable for me

3 Likes

insane opener but i respect

1 Like

ask someone to look at their rolecard before you ask them a question

2 Likes

Magnus and their thesaurus dot com dictionary on their way to fuck up the Mafia. I respect it.

1 Like

@tutuu
im waiting for your excel sheet of town rands

2 Likes

@Magnus when did you plan your opening? And what was your thought process in choosing this one, over others?

w!Zugzwang in Zoneā€™s Testament defaulted to his standard go-lucky tone before adopting the formal wallposting profession from the players he was talking about. Iā€™d need to consider whether his reads in that game were stolen from other players at the time to go along with the flow, or if he was abrasive and strongwilled.