1 Like

cuz i still justified stuff tou dont say that to me rn

1 Like

im not that bas

1 Like
Paradox
Baldurā€™s Gate

Hazbin Hotel

Do not accuse me of lying when thereā€™s an obvious divergence in your alignment games such as this, even as an exaggeration, please.

1 Like

yeh but u said i never have any justification

this isnt about how ur reading me its abt ur perception of my towngame i am not taking that rn.

im not some dimbass who only names names ok ty

1 Like

and i can show u many games from mu

1 Like

I will amend ā€œdidnā€™t justify anythingā€ as an exaggerative reference that I shouldnā€™t have said to ā€œdidnā€™t justify to the same extent as the sample wolf gameā€.

I am sorry for wounding your pride, and being tired is no excuse for doing so. Nonetheless, considering that MU has a different bracket for their posting format, particularly with pages, the amount of substance found in one post over there wouldnā€™t equate to one post over here. I donā€™t see the reason behind it.

1 Like

nah i also easte if la

1 Like

anyways magnus is probsblt town theough all of this but thats annoyingf

thatā€™s a good find
Iā€™ll check it against more examples to see how it holds up

I do know a different meta-tell for Leafia, though itā€™s very easy to change so I canā€™t share that yet (though as of now they are probably in their town meta with this, too)

2 Likes

How much of a joke was this post? Was it entirely a joke, or did it give you some townlean on Tutuu?

1 Like

Iā€™m lean town on Magnus, though Iā€™ll wait to explain why.

1 Like

Could you explain why you didnā€™t like Leafia, and what made you wary of me?

1 Like

Not w/w with Tutuu. Also somewhat towny for Bys, as W!Bys against T!Tutuu would know the source of their fear is Tutuu being a strong townie, and not wish to share that.

1 Like

My flavor is GLORBY GLOB MONSTER. It would appear that I am a SIGNIFICANT VILLAIN.

So with that said -

>>> I HARD CLAIM MAFIA <<<

I AM NEVER RESCINDING, AND I AM NOT FPSING. ANYONE WHO CCā€™S ME IS OUTED TOWN.

WHY AM I CLAIMING? Because due to this, I just outed myself as a painfully obvious >>> Vanilla Town <<< trying to provide shoddy cover for the Mafia.

And since I did that, the Town wonā€™t be silly enough to ever kill me in day. As such, I will take advantage of this, by using my >>> FACTIONAL NIGHT KILL <<< at night to KILL A TOWN EVERY NIGHT.

I NEED HELP. SINCE I AM A >>> VULNERABLE MAFIA MEMBER <<< I NEED YOU GUYS TO LEAVE COVER FOR ME.

I BELIEVE I HAVE PROVIDED A DECENT ENOUGH COVER FOR MYSELF (ME, A >>> VULNERABLE MAFIA MEMBER <<< ) BUT ANY MORE COVER IS ALSO APPRECIATED.

Please, try to get the Town to think YOU are the Mafia so they kill YOU and not ME. So that I can shoot a new member of the Town EVERY NIGHT.

4 Likes

coper as in. one who copes

2 Likes

ragatha is very ā€œlook on the bright side :Dā€

2 Likes
Baldur's Gate (Town), this tell holds
Hazbin Hotel (Town), this tell holds

Above post looks like an exception but itā€™s replying to Catbae, so factoring that in it is normal

Stratagem-27 (Wolf), this tell doesn't work well, even some of the wolf-like posts were maybe NAI because they were in a debate with Magnus who was pushing them

Minor wall. Replies to 2 people, somewhat towny by this standard

Also following (hypothesized) town meta

Arguably a few extra replies to Litten but for the most part not really

Mostly replying to Gar, but short wall as well

Actually following the tell here

Below posts also follow it

above is kinda inbetween

all one player (their partner, in this case)

[quote=ā€œLeafia, post:1391, topic:4544, full:trueā€]

This following quote

This post felt like you were softdefending Gar for ??? reasons.

Why donā€™t you tell me?

Agreed.

Not surprised that you wouldnā€™t like something that could confirm me.

And iā€™ll be confirmed town.

PoE and reads can change.

ā€¦anyone could answer you here.

fits town

fits town

fits wolf

I suspect W!Leafia has town-looking walls when theyā€™re not pushing agenda. When Leafia isnā€™t pushing agenda, theyā€™re free to respond to anyone, and just say what catches their eye. Whereas if they are, only a small subset of posts (generally from the same few people) are of use.

You can see in Tutuuā€™s original post that the wolf wall on Kanave was Leafia trying to wolfread Kanave, and looking at the votecount at the time:

Leafia discrediting Kanave here was important for wolf agenda (note that Jail was vote-for-town).

1 Like

this is a good townread imo

leafia can be in the vleans pile as a treat

unordered in tiers

jail

zug tutuu leafia magnus

1 Like

nvm now i just look stupid posting that right after this LMAOOOOOOO

2 Likes