The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

but anyway

this is a good post, especially if jail doesn’t enjoy wolfing
there’s obviously genuine excitement, and it fits with their attitude below

Hi Rhea!

I’m a bit curious at the wording here. Exceptional? How come posts that you find NAI are exceptional? To me that is the opposite of exceptional, at least the way I use and understand that word

1 Like

This makes sense to me. I’m unsure how strong of an attack bystander made on Garfooled, I’ll have to double check. I will, if it was strong enough I agree and I’ll mark them as unlikely w/w

I think it’s just this. This isn’t strong enough of a push for me to write off w/w, she didn’t even vote Gar. Bystander emphasized wanting to distance from her partners, she did it in her last wolf game in a setup in which bussing was pretty risky

1 Like

I’m here with my pairings
green meaning >rand paired

pandora/gar is for pandora placing a second vote on Gar when she was already in a decent amount of pressure
and just leaving that vote there

rhea/jail is for their earlier interaction - while faking an unpairing with an argument isn’t too crazy, the way this started out of text getting misinterpreted makes it unlikely to be fake

you/bys is explained in 194 (hence the number)

Gar/Leafia is also for the early vote; not as strong as the other unpairings but still worth noting IMO

1 Like

yeah I looked at this and came to the same conclusion

1 Like

Rhea’s opening posts didn’t give me vampire vibes which is what I used to detect her as mafia that one game. However that game was long ago, it’s possible she adapted her tone, it’s possible my radar isn’t on point since I’m tired and busy, etc etc. I’m just saying to not necessarily trust me, I don’t even trust myself yet. Just saying that so far, as the “self-proclaimed Rhea reader” I think she at least has … not been incredibly wolfy, for whatever that’s worth

2 Likes

in Zone’s testament, did you get those vibes D1? or only D2?

1 Like

because I remember you (and everyone) TRed them hard D1

1 Like

Maybe you’re right let me check

1 Like

I believe the main reason they got suspected is not dying N1, despite being townread like that
no one else was nearly as townread (we were planning to kill Abbi, who was similarly positioned, but then she hammered, which made her look worse and removed that option)

1 Like

Ah I see

1 Like

Excellent, keep up the good work, pat pat~

1 Like

This is a solid idea imo I’ll take it

do you agree with it tho

1 Like

Let me catch up first

1 Like

Oh I already had them marked for this very reason lol I forgot

I’m curious what struck you as so towny in that?

Oh you gave an explanation here. Could you expand a little bit, if possible?

1 Like

what more do you want me to say?

1 Like