The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Okay I can see now what Zug meant by suggesting a Rhea / Garfooled wolfteam

Independently I’m not scumreading either (I’m not scumreading anyone my early scumreads are usually inaccurate so I try to avoid them to not mislead my team)

But Rhea did say earlier that she believes in a setup like this you can’t bus D1, and that you need to diffuse scumreads on your partner, and that’s what she would do as Mafia. If Garfooled is Mafia after all, if anyone is diffusing the suspicion on her it’s Rhea, this is about as reasonable of an attempt you can expect anyone to do. So a Rhea / Gar team isn’t surprising, if one of them is Mafia after all. Or well… Gar mafia leads to Rhea mafia imo. But Rhea mafia doesn’t necessarily lead to Gar mafia; Rhea mafia could be TMIng town Gar that’s not outside the realm of possibility imo

1 Like

I didn’t see that post as well I was too eager to reply :sweat_smile:

Alrighty then

1 Like

29377_2

Damn you are so scary :fearful:

It makes me want to apologize to you and I haven’t even done anything bad

mmmmmmm
rereading, this doesn’t feel like a natural response
trying to figure out exactly why tho

I think it’s in part that, Gar kinda just gives up on determining my alignment

like, if you believe it’s still possible, you can look back and look at that
and the jokes felt a bit awkward (though that’s pretty subjective)

I do
damn it I do
for now

1 Like

is that illegal?

HEY
I take offense to that

considering you’ve been suspecting me
yeah

1 Like

uh why?

I think this is town jail. I don’t think I’ve seen him wolf though so be cautious about sheeping this. Town jail is like … sitting there chilling like a good puppy but if someone pokes him he reveals razor sharp teeth and he starts biting and doesn’t let go

(imo)

1 Like

because town want to find wolves? so if you think I have a good chance of being a wolf, you should probably look into that?

i dont have solid reasons to case you at the moment
even if there was a moment you irked me
and there’s not much I can say back to your response

at the moment I’m more interested in finding town
if I find something scummy ill point it out as well

you gave a reasonable response to what I said
and I cant argue with it besides
“damn I mean
this doesn’t really mean you’re not doing this”
but your reasoning works as well

Also Jail/Rhea leaning not w/w. This isn’t unfakeable but it’s probably a bit over the top if it is w/w, like just chances are that it’s not w/w, taking an educated gamble

it would be the level of w/w that @Miku displayed with @Danger_Icy in that hydra game

1 Like

you can still dig through my ISO if you’re suspicious

but finding town is valid, I’ll admit

i dont have the willpower rn
and my suspicion is not that strong
but when I do finally go back to my bookmarked spot
ill read more into you

My memory has been really bad lately I have so many things on my plate :sweat_smile:

What was this again? Oh Luka and Abigail. Ooooh right. Yeah.

Well… I kinda feel like Rhea isn’t the type to suggest proactively doing that in wolf chat. Not impossible but just doesn’t seem the type. Maybe I’m underestimating or misjudging her though it’s not impossible

I do believe her when she said that she thinks a wolf dying D1 = Mafia loss, that felt like a genuine thought regardless of her alignment, to me

1 Like

i do believe them when they say they wouldn’t bus their partner early on

1 Like