wait i dont have rapport with you to bully you
(I’m messing with you)

1 Like

*enough rapport

1 Like

fk me i cant engrish

i was annoyed but not bc i wasnt being townread

uhh

honestly i havent been a wolf in a while but my enjoyment usually isnt much different in terms of my alignment. id say i prefer being town but i still have fun as mafia. my enjoyment as mafia in a game heavily relies on like. how well im doing or how well mafia is doing

1 Like

its 2am

i will let the thoughts i have sit and simmer in my brain for now

goodnight weeblies

All things considered, the enthusiasm behind suspecting Zug has waned, irrespective of Gar’s alignment. A brief skim over one of Zug’s performance in a recent scumgame demonstrated a narrow focus towards reading other players in that game, and here Zug’s been relatively verbal interacting from slot to slot. Even if his tone and specific outlooks seem off, I can accept a mistake.

Garfooled has been implicitly set up as the D1 execution and they aren’t particularly fighting nor surrendering to it. If Mafia, evil wouldn’t want to vote Gar so early in the Vigilante setup which supports Zug and Pandora. Considering the Rhea vote on Jail, I think comparing Rhea and Jail’s engagement should take centre focus, especially if Gar is evil. But if Gar isn’t evil, the current wagons are probably T/T and we should put someone else under the scope…

The gamestate suggests v!Jail either way but that’s a weak assumption.

This isn’t a great reason to townread someone. I’ve calculated combinations before in the past so it’s something that would occur to me either way, given that it’s demonstrably premeditated unless you think I pulled that number out of thin air.

The townread might have been generous at the time I made it, but since Tutuu was statistically town and appeared blatantly pure as a polarised player, I didn’t tinfoil it too hard.

1 Like

I thought you did find that number on the spot - it’s just 8 choose 2.

What is your outlook, on everyone?

Expecting myself and then Tutuu to be nightkilled by Mafia, willing to shield Leafia and Jail from elimination although we might need to swap one of them around, everyone else can probably die by execution / Vigi and it’s all fine.

Someone is characteristically town but not in a way I can hardconfirm. I vaguely would’ve expected w!Someone to pose mechanical questions and cast an agenda-motivated vote somewhere, whereas v!Someone feels lost at sea without moorings due to the social context.

Hm. Then why would you say my outlook is off?

Can you cite Someone in previous games to show this? or at least name some games where this pattern has held

Your demeanour and some of the explanations for your reads were off. The general structure of your readlist is just comparable to a majority of the reads made in this game, nobody’s really trying to cause a scene. That’s either great or terrible.

The standard v!Someone shtick of “I don’t know how you’re socially reading people” is visible from numerous recent town games and I don’t think it’s fairly contentious.
My assessment of how w!Someone could act stemmed from the BG3 game, but I think that was a bad read in hindsight, actually.

I interpreted this as a random early bus vote, but it was prompted by Bionic.

This was a rules discussion.

At the very least my expectation of the Vigilante question might apply, but the shtick is NAI (and possibly even forced as evil). But it’s a bad read.

1 Like

My demeanor is mostly NAI, as noted earlier, though I’d understand if you don’t believe that. If there’s any specific explanations you think aren’t good, bring them up - either I can convince you otherwise, or your can improve my reads.

I’ve been wondering about this myself. Currently though I feel confident enough on the popular TRs* to not be that concerned (though I do have a few paranoid thoughts about you and Leafia).

*and I also see reasonable worlds where they’re all town, and wolves simply got boxed out

This message caught my eye earlier today, although I forgot about the specific contents until recently; this works as a representation. I dislike this logic despite appreciating the conclusion, since it not only explicitly suggests that w!Bystander would be afraid of v!Tutuu, but doesn’t consider why v!Bystander would be concerned about Tutuu.

The indication here is that v!Bystander could have been tinfoiling Tutuu at the time, and that’s the source of their fear. w!Bystander could be contemplating that v!Tutuu left their alignment unclear, and hoped to sow doubt. Your reasoning felt illogical.

I didn’t note why v!Bystander would be concerned, because it seems quite obvious. Tutuu has a lot of thread influence, and is very proactive and somewhat forceful. If you don’t trust a player like that, then yes it’s quite natural to find them intimidating.

And I do feel that w!Bystander would be afraid of v!Tutuu, yes. Do you disagree with that? Or is it that you disagree with w!Bystander not wanting to share this feeling?

Also, note that this is Bystander’s 3rd post, about 2 minutes from when they entered thread. Almost certainly, they were not tinfoiling Tutuu. You can’t tinfoil someone you don’t have a read on yet. Rather, it was for reasons like these:

Wolf players usually tend to fall into the camp of fearing for their lives from players who could have their head, and oftentimes remain afraid until they reach the point of self-assurance where town should be afraid of them instead. I don’t think the raw comment is something that conclusively comes from town exclusively.

Aside note

These statements are antithetical to one another.

I didn’t say it exclusively comes from town - Bystander is my least confident TR, after all. But I still believe a wolf is less likely to share something like that.

They are not. Not trusting Tutuu =/= tinfoiling Tutuu. Tinfoiling requires having townread them.

Garfooled (2): pandora, Zugzwang
jail (2): Rhea, Leafia

Not Voting (6): tutuu, jail, bystander, Someone, Garfooled, Magnus