The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

like with pandora

theres people who disagree

but idt ive seen much defense for someone

which

i mean.

if they’re wolf they’re definitely being bussed so it wouldnt really matter but it still kinda. gives me cold feet lol

I disagree.

im so cooked i fear

if they’re wolf? very much so
if town though not really

nyaaaaaaaaaa I need a hydra chat

we have 7 minutes left and im still clueless

IM #COOKED

We realistically aren’t killing them today, but if Someone is town and the Vigi also kills a player who isn’t Mafia unpartnered with Rhea, put them on the block tomorrow. Sure.

Someone is a terrible execution but it doesn’t actually matter much beyond the prestige of killing an evil.

tru

VOTE: Someone

nah surely jail is town?

the more i read them the more I like them
moreso than rhea even

1. Pandora
  2. Bystander
  3. Someone
  4. Rhea

Two wolves in this pool would go crazy.
Garfooled / Zug would’ve been really fun, they would’ve had do much enjoyment together, but that dream was crushed.

2 Likes

part of the reason I signed up without a hydra though is because I wanted to feel like I did it myself
like, here if I’m right on things, I did well
whereas in a hydra game I go “hmmmmmm but I probably couldn’t have done it without a hydra partner tho”

haha I appreciate this

1 Like

Jail is on the precipice. I would be surprised to be informed they were evil, but I would not consider it so inconceivable that the thought would never enter my head at all. But it’s a safe assumption to make, methinks.

1 Like

i also think i wouldve had crazy chemistrty with a wolf zug

2 Likes

would be a fun wolfchat

1 Like

i like that
methinks hehe

1 Like

Now I’m going to post this before sayonara.

Vigilante Strategy

Summary
Mountainous 10’er + Vigilante 10’er
Execution Execution
Mafia Kill Vigilante Kill
Execution Mafia Kill
Mafia Kill Execution
Execution Vigilante Kill
Mafia Kill Mafia Kill
Execution Execution
Mafia Kill Vigilante Kill

In a Vigilante 10’er setup, the utility of a Vigilante is not exclusively limited to directing a secondary town-led elimination, but also to deny a kill from the Mafia. Assuming an execution every day, this can shift the resource distribution of kills from 50/50% to 67/33%; not only can the evil team dedicate fewer kills to eliminating correct, influential or otherwise threatening villagers (including the Vigilante themselves, who is effectively an innocent child in this setup), but the Vigilante adds an extra kill to the town’s arsenal per cycle.

The Vigilante does not need to eliminate Mafia in order to promote a positive model, since the incline of town-led kills itself screws the metric towards the good team. While the Mafia will tend to mostly eliminate verbal, townread and oftentimes correct villagers, the Vigilante’s objective is to eliminate anyone whom the Mafia would not like to be killed. Quieter or unsolvable players, anyone causing unreadable chaos… so long as the Vigilante doesn’t act as a second quasi-Mafia killer, they are saving important lives overall.

TL:DR:

• The Vigilante effectively steals Mafia kills by redirecting them into anti-town players, away from verbal or useful pro-town players.
  • Fundamentally provides a second execution by eliminating players that would otherwise be executed anyway.
  • Narrows the POE substantially by clearing themselves and killed slots quicker than Mafia could kill them.
1 Like

tutuu had very good points on Jail
and I had some too
I’m pretty confident there

1 Like