The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Damn i was so happy we chopped a wolf and now I’m getting anxious lol

Like it’s this kinda dread that like. Incoming burn. Yet another loss lol

I don’t see it
like obviously I wolfread them, but I don’t get super towny vibes from their posts or anything either

1 Like

Dude I swear sometimes I feel like people are in a conspiracy against me just to make me suffer. Like I swear that if I make a guess on who the wolf is, if I’m correct, them and the hosts and the players all pre-emptively agreed before the game started to cheat to make me lose and they swap their role PMs and make the wolf into a town. I’ve had a lot of games where I felt like this happened. I wish I could have travelled to a parallel dimension and test

1 Like

@Rhea @Garfooled

Zug has posted nearly twice as much as the second top poster. And it hasn’t been quick one liners, they are all absolute units of posts. I think the three of us should consider carefully if we’re leading the town off a cliff here.

Could Magnus be the wolf?

1 Like

i’ll let you know once i do a solid backread :sunglasses:
it’s hard however, atm, to imagine a world where Magnus decides, “I’m going to white knight Garfooled forever and then convince them to vote for Zug”
because that just pits them against Zug when they could easily overpower me in final 3

1 Like

i am wiped out for tonight though
the stuff I did RL has tired me
tomorrow is the weekend and I can buy an energy drink and do a little bit of this:

unless i can gather energy tonight, we’ll see

1 Like

i’ll be around though, if you want me to expand on some thoughts
however incoherent they might be tonight

1 Like

To play the “angel’s advocate”: can they easily overpower you considering Zug townreads you more than them? Zug has been tinfoiling Magnus since day 2

And you are townreading them more than Zug (right? or did I forget?)

(this is all assuming rhea gets michopped today and i die at night)

1 Like

Maybe devil’s prosecutor was a better phrase

1 Like

Assassin

1 Like

i doubt this?
i think they only started truly tinfoiling magnus when they started white-knighting for me

1 Like

kill wazza
lolcat
dance off

1 Like

also tutuu
it’s day 2
right now…

1 Like

It’s day 3, dumbass girl

1 Like

no its not
stop lying to be bcus I’m exhausted

1 Like

wait wtf

kill me

you can see it in the thread title. we chopped someone day 1, bystander day 2. we havent chopped anyone today

i told you id be an idiot

1 Like

I fking tolds ya

1 Like