The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Thank you Gar, for once again sounding genuine and make me doubt my self-doubt.
It occurred to me that while you are usually busy in some games, it’s rarely to the extent that you have few thoughts to share unprompted. Then you say all that.

3 Likes

stop it
stop being so nice
and white-knighty
:sob:

2 Likes

Actually, I have the white pieces here.

2 Likes

2 Likes

don’t play chess with gar she’d swallow a piece. not made for kids

1 Like
2 Likes

The white shroud is a facade. Nobody else really believes in the townread and they’ve been saying it’s either bad- or bad-faith. I’ve had to contemplate whether or not they all know better than I do, despite our experiences together. It’s quite painful, confronting the risk of being wrong.

2 Likes

@Tutuu I think I want to change my mind. Rhea seems relatively innocent.

I haven’t yet, but I’m considering it. In that scenario I’ll concede and vote Gar, but I really don’t want to kill either of them in F3 specifically.

1 Like

Alright so I take it you wanna kill Gar > Zug
Zug wants to kill Mag > ?
Gar wants to kill Rhea> Mag/Zug
Rhea wants to kill Gar > ?
I wanna kill Rhea > Gar

Can we fill up the question marks?

I dont mind Gar > Rhea

Rhea doesn’t actively scumread anyone aside from Gar, but they had me ordered second in their most recent POE order. Zugzwang explicitly stated that he didn’t scumread anyone aside from myself. I think you can mark those, but they’ll likely remain blank at present either way.

1 Like

a lot of my read on Gar was based on Magnus’ confidence there
which I now need to reevaluate
but currently I’d go with Mag > Gar

1 Like

also

given Magnus’ response to this, they agree that they want to go with Gar > Zug. this is despite saying this at SOD:

and being far, far less confident here:

1 Like

also like
Magnus has played this day exactly as they have to if they’re wolf
do you not see this

1 Like

(this is not a rhetorical question; I am genuinely asking if you see this)

1 Like

i’m thinking

1 Like

alright

VOTE: Magnus

@Rhea @Garfooled what do you think about this?

1 Like

This is earnestly bizarre and I’m intrigued to see whether it even unfolds, given the harmfulness of my flip.

1 Like

But genuinely, killing me to clear a tinfoil before killing Garfooled who wouldn’t be able to defend themselves irrespective of alignment is not a winning play.

1 Like

Just a reminder we have 8 hours left in the day. For those of you in the US that seems fine, you have a good EoD. I don’t know the Australian timezone for Mag. I will probably be going to bed in 2 hours and seeing nobody voting is filling me with unease :sweat_smile:

Like not just from the point of view of utility. Everybody has been extremely afraid to vote. Gar still hasn’t placed a single vote the entire game if I’m not mistaken. It’s a bit difficult to discern the wolf (who is trying to play safe and survive) from the villagers (who are all playing, in my opinion, overly safe)