The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Putting your foot down makes you, in my opinion, easier to find as town. Limits your options as wolf. That isn’t to say that being gung-ho is always good either. We can’t guarantee our reads being accurate. Sometimes we are wrong and we are afraid of it. But like. We need to vote the wolf out, guys :sweat_smile:

To put it bluntly - a lot of you are playing in ways that benefit you as wolves. This isn’t a knock on your performances or playstyles. This is just how things look like from my perspective. If you were to play maybe a bit more aggressively / confidently, in a way that would hurt you if you were a wolf in this situation - I think that would help. We don’t need all to act that way but we need at least some. We can’t have literally everyone be afraid to make a move, I think

So, let me lead by example

VOTE: Rhea

I’m sticking to my gut. I think Magnus is town. I hear you, Zug, but I just think Magnus is town. I think that my earlier arguments are valid. Sorry if I’m wrong

My legacy is to kill Rhea → Gar

Zug is my top townread, followed by Mag

If the game gets to f3, do evaluate everyone. Don’t lock in anyone as town. Make the wolf squirm

This probably doesn’t matter anymore but just for the sake of transparency - it was about my read on Gar. I was about to out my thoughts about her, in that post, that I wanted to base my read off of her based off her own actions in her natural habitat. As in, like, without me overly pressuring her or asking her stuff. I wanted to see what she would do on her own. How interested is she solving the game on her own. Then I realized I shouldn’t just tell her that, because she could adjust to it. So that’s why I kept quiet about it. I think that the results were minimal. I don’t feel like she’s a villager who’s trying to find the wolf. So I feel fine about leaving a legacy to kill her

Gar → Rhea is also a kill order I’m fine with, fwiw

Sorry if Magnus is the wolf and I didn’t listen to you Zug

If Zug is the wolf I’m not sorry, I think we all collectively got fooled and it was a collective skill issue, not a personal skill issue

I will try to be back in the next 1 hour 53 min before it’s midnight my time. God speed

1 Like

What were you hoping to achieve with voting Magnus there?
@tutuu

1 Like

What suddenly shifted your opinion about me?
From my POV, this shift happened when I revealed that I didn’t entirely TR you

Could you elaborate?

Zug was very insistent and I wanted to see what you and Rhea would do. I can’t afford to keep it up due to EoD being incredibly bad for me. I want to be honest / transparent in the last remaining hours

im ngl tutuu
magnus went
“i change my mind”
real quick after what I said
at first they passed the vibe check but then it was like they realized
“wait i cant win like this”

2 Likes

im really confused what their angle is
actually a better question
@Magnus
what about Rhea is suddenly “relatively innocent”

1 Like

so are we voting them or what :joy_cat:

im still here

Actually maybe I’m too worried about the votes? 4v1. Needs 2 votes to overpower the wolf. 3 to hammer. Even if I go to bed without voting, the three of you can hammer the wolf. So maybe I got worried over nothing

Ok I wanna do this

UNVOTE

I will place a vote right before going to bed. Hopefully Mag and Rhea manage to squeeze in a post before. If not - I’ll go with whatever feels best

1 Like

(note: for this post “you” = Gar; I tried to use Gar when I remembered so it’s easier to read for everyone else, but I forgot in some places)

I was going to do so earlier
but upon going to do it, I became a bit less sure
mainly, in that I can maybe see alternate strategies, rather than trying to pocket you

Nevertheless, pocketing you is an option as good or better than any, as far as I can tell. And crucially, if Magnus takes this strategy, they must fail to actually convince me and Rhea on you (Gar) being town today, so that we may also misvote you either today or in F3. (or, they are free to bank solely on you not dying today, and them misvoting in F3, but that is pretty risky).

Because, if I believe that you’re town, that narrows my poe to {Rhea, Magnus}, and narrows Rhea’s POE to {Magnus, Me}, with Magnus first.

To show Magnus being unconvincing on Gar

We can see that Magnus never addresses the heart of my argument for you being a wolf - the “if you were to be town” from Bystander. When Magnus does address Bystander’s spew, they base all their analysis on a meta comparison to a single scumgame. And this analysis is about what reads Bystander chose to justify, versus which ones she chose not to.

This is weak, because when Bystander can easily choose one way or the other, how do we know they didn’t just decide to do one thing there, and another here? We don’t. Not with a single game.

Magnus post on Bystander spew

It is only once I believe Magnus on you that they start to get nervous about whether their read is right. W!Magnus has to do this - otherwise, they are boxed in, especially with the nightkill serving as compelling evidence for T!Rhea. And, as mentioned here:

Magnus wants Gar > Me, instead of Gar > Rhea, despite their progression on this not adding up at all. And, wanting Gar > Me is also the only way they can win in F3. If we killed Gar today, and Magnus and Rhea crossed in F3 - either I would be alive and likely vote Magnus, or tutuu would be alive, and have a high chance of voting Magnus because I’m dead and he’s not.

Admittedly, I can see the progression on Gar coming from T!Magnus, from some amount - just because it’s very convenient for W!Magnus doesn’t mean T!Magnus can’t do it. But, it is still very convenient they’d drop the read only once it’s sheeped, and I don’t see any reason Magnus has to suspect me over Rhea.

1 Like

looking through Gar rn btw
tutuu do you have any new thoughts on Gar?

1 Like

and *then misvoting

1 Like

Nothing from herself. I almost said “difference check between her and Magnus” but then I thought about it for a second and I can’t explain why it has to be so so I dunno why that was my initial reaction

1 Like

if you believe Rhea is town, then it’d have to be that
and the nightkill strongly suggests T!Rhea so

1 Like

i dont fucking know man

VOTE: Garfooled

fucking

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD ITS ME TO STAY CALM AND BE LOGICAL AND WRITE PROPERLY WITH PUNCTUATION AND GRAMMAR AND NOT TROLL AND BE A GOBLIN CRACKHEAD AND THROW CHAOS. DO YOU KONW. DO YOU KONW. NO YOU DONT. YOU DONT. IFEEL IKE. LIKE. I DONT KNOW WORDS. LIKE A STUFFFED DOLL. LIKE THIS THING THAT SLIKE TRYING TO ESCAPE OUT OF MY VESSEL LIKE AAAAAAAAAARHL. LIKE UNLEASH. BREAK THE STITCHES. I HAVE BEEN HOLDING FOR SO LONG. HOLDING FOR SOL ONG. HOLDIN G IT BACK FOR SO LONG

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(