The Amazing Digital Circus Vigilante ten-er - GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN

Objectively speaking, Tutuu is framed by this kill from a level playing field. I’ve had a precedented pattern of sparing exciting or fun town players whenever I’m evil, and I had ammunition to use against Zugzwang. We would have crossvoted and I’d have my pick of whomever I thought would be more rational to serve as a kingmaker. It wouldn’t be an ideal position, but that’s not the issue.

Rhea, conversely speaking, would have to consider killing Tutuu if they were evil and allowing Zug and I to self-destruct on one another. Aside from my comment yesterday about trusting Tutuu’s townread if they wanted me to, Rhea has no reason not to make the anticipated kill when Zug and I had both talked about townreading them.

If Tutuu is evil, they would’ve felt boxed in much the same way I have in AMQ; particularly as seen by their opener today about expecting me to remark on why they weren’t dead, Tutuu was immediately thinking about what I would think. Perhaps Tutuu overthought and assumed Zug and I would question why they were alive, in a fashion unlike what Rhea’s perspective would have been. In this regard, killing Zug or I is fundamentally unimportant, we’re just two sides to one coin.

Sorry Zug for everything. Your swordfighting message sold me.

But in any case, suspecting Tutuu now for a nightkill is ridiculous. They’ve been town for the entire game, indiscriminately. It’s just curious.

1 Like

I’m happy with this arrangement.

1 Like

Killing Zugzwang is, quite frankly, ideal.
The scenario where Zug and I + 1 were alive was, and I quote, “the second-worst case scenario”.

Winning is actually possible, now. I don’t expect to be the kingmaker, and I’m fine with that as well.

What do you think about this? Not about me/Rhea dying, but Zug being alive with you

Ohh, Zug and I have to hydra somewhere. That was thrilling.

1 Like

Zug agreed with my reads. He went about them weirdly, like townreading Gar at the end and not casting a saving vote until thirty seconds before EOD (tying the wagons), but he agreed with my reasoning that Rhea and yourself looked town. If I had died instead, Zug would have been in my exact position right now. If we were both alive, while the chances of an immediate cross are nil, we would already be at debate.

I think we both would have considered whether the nightkill mattered, and reached the same nil conclusion. You and Rhea are indistinguishable on a fundamental level; Zugzwang and I were as well. Of course we could have rational discourse, but it would have been interpreted as distraction. If either of us believed it, we would’ve talked about it yesterday.

Hello, everybody. I am having technical issues at the moment and cannot play the game fully. I am checking in on a borrowed device at the moment. This will likely be my only post for the time being. Hopefully, this will be alleviated by tomorrow, but I cannot make promises.

I was praying that Zugzwang would survive the night, as I was able to be much more confident that he was town than anybody else, but I knew it would not happen. From my point of view, the nightkill was not indicative of much at all.

I cannot shake the feeling that, like every other time I have been in a mafia game this late, I am here to lose.

1 Like

Rhea keeping me alive because of the anonymous game they keep referencing could be logical, since I was voted in that game and every other evil F3 because I was tinfoiled right at the end. Huh.
But even that doesn’t make the most sense. Tutuu expecting to die is actually fine, Tutuu would’ve also expected the three of us to be alive. Tutuu would have seen that as a defeat following their POE, so surely being alive now is a relief. Controlling your chances is always better than being helpless.

1 Like

I was in a D&D session until a minute before the day started, so this pain resonates with me. I think all three of us are logical enough to avoid voting when not everyone is online.

1 Like

One of you is shocked that Zug was killed and the other had Zug as the top town
One of you is wolf and the other is town

Coincidence??? I think not,

How about you, Tutuu? If you were bulletproof last night, who would you have expected to die? Does it make sense for anyone else to die from your perspective?

1 Like

NGL Magnus I still can’t understand why you were convinced Zug was never going to die, I reread your posts multiple times. But I’ve played so much mafia that I know better than to think I need to understand everything, things making logical sense to me is tied to alignment so little it’s hilarious

Like imagine that bell curve where bottom part (dumb people) are like “logic makes no sense”
average are like “logic makes sense”
and im at the very top going all the way back to “logic no sense”

Imagine if Pandora had been killed by Mafia last night with the read you had on D1 and you’ll get it.

1 Like

If I was bulletproof I’d have expected the wolf to try to shoot me and today have an f4

If it was public information that I was bulletproof … let me think. I’m not sure. I’m not bulletproof so I never based any thinking about that

My read on her? Or yours? Like, scumread?

If it was public information I was bulletproof

Wolf Zug leaves Magnus alive, obvious 1v1. Kills Rhea
Vice versa for Wolf Magnus. Kills Rhea

Rhea … kills Zug. Convinces me to vote you. Because I vocally townread Zug more than you

I thought v!Litten was obviously evil in Lizards as well…

Clearly I have a blindspot when it comes to contrasting players. I’ll have to work on it now that I’ve noticed that.

On the second day, you complained that Pandora and Rhea had been the perfect dynamic duo and the town flip had screwed that up. Do you remember that?

1 Like

Right I get that the overall comparison is “shocked at the flip, surprised because it ruins your read”

I meant your explanation. You never considered Zug re-evaluating you. Or you re-evaluating him. You just assumed that both of you would tunnel each other and cross vote if you were both alive in F3? No other possibility?

Zug was intensely townread because of the Leafia and Magnus case files referring to old data. The conclusion that Zug met on both of them didn’t quite fit the evidence naturally, without being constrained falsely; but rather conclusions that he continued to believe in later. It seemed… right, to suspect him.

Am I not cleared from the unnecessary tension between Bystander and I? Zug certainly didn’t want to think so. Maybe he had a point, it’s perhaps worth looking over his points more than just reviewing my ISO alone. He did all the work, and more importantly it was in good faith.