The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Ugh im gonna have a hard time explaining

Shes so similar to the digital circus game. Like its almost the identical posts. The structure of her posts and what her logic is. I called her out for being an evil vampire in that one game where she was wolf. I could never explain it well. I just felt strongly about it

I am trying to account for her being mafia here still, so im keeping up solving in the world where shes mafia by trying to find her wolf buddies. I do agree shes dangerous if we wrongly townread her so ill make sure to have a backup stake in case we need to stsb her heart later

2 Likes

Derps has like 7 nai posts surely theyre just rand?

1 Like

I think Luxy wagon has legs

I think this is currently the consensus

If i was online at eod id cfd bionic for the memes but unfortunately its at 3am for me cuz u guys voted horrifically in the poll

2 Likes

I was wolfreading them because I thought they didn’t like wolfing, and that’s why they’re lowposting
but they claim they enjoy it, and it’s believable because they provide an example here:

so atp I think they’re just rand, yeah

1 Like

:pensive:

Here are the people who voted wrong in the poll so we can alienate them for their choice

2 Likes

5pm was so close to winning

1 Like

Windy is within wolfrange probably but unsure what actual case against them is? Not sure about wagoning them today.

I’m not reevaluating wind until a few more days and flips have occurred tbh

I, too, am unsure what the wolfcase against me is, other than not being out of wolfrange :person_shrugging:
Oh well, not my problem

Wind as of right now is obvtown

1 Like

hm
I can’t say I see a lot of difference, though to be fair I was never looking too deep into her posts during Zone’s Testament, as we were w/w there

I have noticed that Rhea, this game, has made a lot of reads of the form “X is towny, because they are [not trying to be towny / doing an action that is generally considered wolfy when they could just not]”
I’m wondering if that’s a meta tell one way or the other
also @Rhea would you concur that you make a lot of reads this way? and do you find them to have good accuracy?

1 Like

Littlelee needed to tactically vote dammnit

This why democracies fail

2 Likes

I hate Americans and their 4 am EoDs. They deserve Donald Trump for this

1 Like

I didn’t even see the poll until it was already closed lmao

1 Like

I thought for sure 10PM EST won

1 Like

nyaaaaaaa if EOD was at 5 EST, I’d completely miss eod2
which is why I didn’t vote for that