The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I usually find this unproductive to note so early in the game, but I feel it is appropriate today, as I have more users listed as “light wolf” than usual: I do not expect this read list to have especially high accuracy at finding wolves. Most of these reads are based off of players I do not know making themselves especially wolfy in their first few posts, which represents a state of failure for a wolf, and thus is a questionable method of making reads. I expect the bottom of this read list to change substantially with some time.

That being said, I have still encountered for the “too wolfy to be a wolf” phenomenon in my thoughts, and this read list does still represent my legitimate current beliefs regarding the game. I am just noting the room for change. If I had to decide an execution this second, this is still how I would act. If you have any questions, please ask them.

I think Tutus last couple posts kinda towny tbh

2 Likes

Why are you confident in your ability to discern its wolfy

Wolfy as opposed to what? What are you comparing it to?

im being pocketed

1 Like

stop liking my posts :sob:

3 Likes

It is a fairly light judgement: the list is ordered, Creature and tutuu are only barely above null for me. That being said, I found their complaint of an opener to be something that more likely comes from a villager whose thoughts are wandering than a wolf thinking about what to post. I believe I noted this in the wall.

1 Like

It seems we agree on quite a lot.

1 Like

yea i actually fuck w this a lot besides creature

1 Like

If we are going to be giving unsolicited playstyle advice my advice to you if youre town is to take your confidence down a notch. You dont need to be the hero to win. If you focus on being the hero who single handedly slam dunks a wolf d1 and everyone claps it might get in the way of winning

Didn’t come off as wolfy imo, more null than anything, besides he wasn’t even voting me

Im not trying to be a hero im pushing you cuz i think u were suspicous :sob:

(also ftr i gave advice on the next action you could take in this game, not playstyle advice)

1 Like

With that out of the way, it is time to decide on a vote.

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot.

I believe this is the most productive thing I can pursue at the moment. I find the posts SirDerpsAlot made to be weak and lack substance in a way that I feel could come from a wolf pursuing surface-level towniness, and I would like to join an existing wagon in order to maximize the effectiveness of my vote.

1 Like

@sulit you’re confirmed town for me :3 :D

1 Like

yeah u know all 13 town that’s not a flex

2 Likes

what about Wind’s post here would you usually think is wolfy?

my pocketing attempt failed hippo is too smart :(

VOTE: WindwardAway

@WindwardAway voting you sorry

1 Like

you put the period in the vote, instead of outside it

literally me rn

2 Likes

i should read on derps and wind