The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

It aims to dismiss reads rather than build them up: WindwardAway doesn’t have thoughts on Luxy, she just thinks that tutuu’s read is bad. It is easier for a wolf to look at a villager’s read and think it is malformed than it is for them to have thoughts of their own. It also contradicts the post that tutuu made, appearing to think that it was a read based on Luxy’s personality than a general statement about what wolves do and do not do.

Of course, this is not an extremely strong case against the post. If it were, I wouldn’t find WindwardAway more villagery off of it. Villagers can disagree with reads without building new ones in their place, and if you look through the context, WindwardAway does in fact have a specific opinion here:

The apparent misunderstanding of tutuu’s post also fits with somebody strongly disagreeing with a post they saw. WindwardAway appeared to legitimately disagree with tutuu’s argument. This is why I said the post helped me townread WindwardAway (by building a personality and a set of thoughts that track as villagery) rather than harming the case, despite being wolfy in isolation.

1 Like

you know what @Apocryphal i remove what i said from your posting long walls of text are way worse

guys i have found another mafia

If you find my overall thoughts difficult to process, you are free to just ask questions about individual reads, if that would help.

did you scroll up in the wolf chat?

1 Like

Oh, really? Have you?

nope i never check discord when im mafia, checkmate

1 Like

I like how Rhea quoted about 200 posts and you reply to the entire wall and say “yeah i dont think the reasons were that good” expecting anyone to understand what exactly are you replying to. This is the most Gen Z thing ever

1 Like

I asked a specific question directed to bystander in the course of that post. It was the only question I asked. It was obvious what she was responding to: she thought the reasons people were wolfreading you were bad.

1 Like

Tutuu you should know already what my answer to this is

Because I’m built different, nya

Also holy shit that introductory Rhea post

That is effort

I want to town read it so badly

For your sake, in the case that we ever play another game together, I would advise against it.

1 Like

Actually Rhea’s entire body of work has this semi-towny verboseness to it

I mean, obviously it is somewhat fakeable, but I wanna believe

Yeah fair

Oh my bad @bystander

To my understanding, the initial reason you wolfread Wind for was being self-aware:

So, why is it that self-awareness fits as a personality trait with [breaking reads down, rather than making new ones and/or misunderstanding posts more often]? Am I reading this right?

Same reason it’s always advisable to never lock me as town just off of my obscene post counts

You are definitely built different alright

I’m glad we’re on the same page o7