The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I don’t think Marluna/Frost are W/W, which is pretty obvious, but the reason for this was that I gave Marluna a group of names to ISO one and she picked frost and wolfread them.

1 Like

Tbh I am not really feeling these “why are they still alive" reads. Like maybe I am not familiar enough with player reputations on this site or something that would be helpful, but I feel like the idea applies to a weirdly big number of players. it feels weird to me that windward is still alive. it is weird to me that zug is still alive. I find it maybe a bit weird that I am alive. I would probably include bystander, to me that kill makes more sense actually than not only derps but maybe too. I could probably name even more that should die over sirderps. they are just weird kills.

I also just dont really agree with arguments like Luxy’s that like the SDA kill looks especially bad for WWA for example. I actually think WWA had a decent point that SDA dying is worse for WWA than SDA living and scumreading WWA, in a non wifom way (unless I guess they were scared of SDA being some scary power role, then I guess it does make sense for WWA to really want SDA dead)

like when I saw the kills I am just like oh man this means I am getting more snowed than I thought I was. I think that is like the most I can take away from the kills personally. like it’s more likely that the night kills are for something I dont get because of how I am getting badly snowed, than it is that I can extract like something meaningful like ahh you can tell this was a zugzwang kill or a windward or bystander kill

I basically almost feel instinctively to call “why are they alive” pushes opportunistic but like, it feels like everyone is doing it including definitely some villas lo.

2 Likes

I guess. maybe the night kills could be explained NOT by the fact that I am getting snowed but instead just that theyre doing some really extreme doc dodging lol. like let’s say town has a bunch of defensive power like all the watchers, all the doctors, all the jailkeepers or something. so theyre making shots in the perceived middle of the park, even though the top of the park is like accurate and villagers

lol idk that seems like just poor play to me tho

like just like very unlikely for a team that’s boxed into our poe to feel able to go for

1 Like

oh wow I misread the marluna thing too lol

wait idk

specifically

the bolded has the subtext of “It is your job to prove you’re town to me; I am not trying to figure it out. And if you don’t prove it, I’m voting you”
it’s also a lot like what I saw from Pigeon (slanking wolf) while spectating Dorian Gray FM, which is why it first pinged me

also she’s dropped the push today without reason, and generally seemed too confident yesterday than makes sense given how much she’s likely read/analyzed if town

this sold me

VOTE: marluna

1 Like

mmmmmmmm
town probably does have most of the defensive power
since wolves have N2 vig, they have N2 Cop (or it’s out of play) if Bionic is wolf, they might have Voyeur (or out of play) if Marluna is wolf (they might also have the N1-N3 joat with a Voyeur action tho)

but even if that’s true, I agree IDK if they’d go for that

1 Like

VOTE: Marluna

as for what I had on Bionic,

and that w!Bionic is way more likely to be able to claim cop there

the thing that gives me doubts is that the last reason is the strongest, and it’s a probability thing that could just be wrong if we’re unlucky
plus the chance wolves have N2 cop free has gone down since they have N2 vig, and if Marluna’s wolf they have what Marluna is

oh and there was also that Rhea had Bionic at a low null, and Derps was voting Bionic (buuuuuut Derps also at EOD just said Bionic was ? so that’s not too great)

heeeello thats me :3

the tie is long gone

UNVOTE

Bionic help us find you

Bionic if ur town we probably lose to killing you

VOTE: bionic

be scared

I’m literally vanilla

i have nothing to do but just wait and watch

u could try to find scum right