The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Idk I’ve gone back and forth bystander like 7 times today

I think some wwa stuff has been good reasons for bystander town. Like assuming phraze is town, I think leading that d1 cfd is much worse for scum!bystander than good

But like that’s a fakeable thing and in larger scale bystander deep wolf makes sense

1 Like

eh it’s just like

i’m busy lol it’s not that i don’t really care i don’t have time during the day to like fully look at people cuz like marching band im like outside rn rofl

i was pushing for frost but then apparently he’s town for whatever mech stuff so

beacuse i have no clue at all who to even consider

The D1 CFD is like… I could see bystander trying to powerwolf it but did we even move off a wolf? Derps was a wagon and he’s since flipped town.
I guess if phraze is her partner, maybe it makes sense? But I kinda dropped that idea because phraze was asking me for my read on bystander to help formulate her read on bystander and I don’t see many wolves asking someone else to read their partner when they’re already voting them.
If bystander is town or if all the D1 wagons were town, I would look into Zug because of his pretty indifferent reaction to the CFD
I think I mentioned that before but I was putting more weight into scrutinizing Zug than bystander for it earlier

I think this is the most likely world
I’m a bit worried about Bionic because he’s Bionic tho

(above from a Me/May neighbor whisper in undertale yellow botc)

in this game, Bionic (town) looked like he was a lolcatting wolf for a while
Mech looked bad for him, but he made very little effort to socially prove himself and it was one of the main things that helped evil win here (note I was a wolf in this game. so my view might a little biased)

1 Like

Honestly then idk what to do about your slot because if you’re town, you’re adding yourself to the list of people barely participating by not reading, so it’s not even useful to let you endgame even if you got greenchecked.

I get that you could lose confidence in your reads after a huge mislynch but it was D1, I hold bystander more responsible than you for the Hippo CFD, and I feel like you’re overly dramatic about how impactful the Hippo flip was, like you just went, “oh well at least he won’t mislynch me” and then decided to use it as a convenient excuse not to spew or something.

Yeah that’s why I said I’m having issues reading his playstyle, I just have no idea what to do with it
I do think he’s just used the hippo flip to absolve himself of any further solving, though, which is very annoying if town

1 Like

Cause I don’t think Bionic was even responsible for it

This is

Horrible

Why is Bionic like this

1 Like

depends how Bys plays as wolf

personally, in Zone’s Testament, I always went for the best misexe I could realistically get, rather than just any misexe
this worked pretty well, and the reads of everyone who got misexed were probably on average more dangerous than the reads of people we nightkilled

Hippo was actually playing, so he’s somewhat of a more valuable misexe off that
and if his reads were good that’s also important

1 Like

this is their [last two posts / legacy]
so yeah that fits

1 Like

Hmmmmm

VOTE: Marluna

We really really need a wolf flip to crack the game open

1 Like

I have been saying this basically all day :pensive:

1 Like

Would be nice if there was a obvious wolf flip

but at this rate we can only lynch someone like Marluna/LittleLee and hope they are UTR wolves and not just slanking town

1 Like

To play mafia is to suffer

I, too, would really like a wolf flip and think that would be very helpful

Creature I find u like very uninspiring in a way that is basically scummy. Like u are defending all the top elims I might want but then also don’t have any alternative solutions you think are likely wolf, it feels like. Do u see this