The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

i’m not good at using discourse i linked the wrong thing on accident cuz when u go to completed games it puts both signups and the game thread in there and u call that wolfy what r u on

again, I made a big post about this but I will re-iterate the idea that I feel like Im getting boxed in in a weird way.

Lylo or Mylo is the day where u reconsider everyone. it is the paranoid day. this is like basically the definition of the day. I swear im not some wolf trying to broaden the POE when I say this

people are first putting some people as town at SOD. theyre then looking at a pretty small POE. theyre then putting teams together and being like huh I guess this doesnt feel right and going in circles like but that couldn’t actually be the team right? lol and then again and again. or theyre not even trying to imagine what the team would be, so theyre not realizing that they think all the options in their POE are a bit ehhh (hint these teams are generally not right because 80% of them include me)

in 90% of games I would OMGUS this and be right. but EVERYONE is doing it. trying to write a poe and then put it in a box, while not really having done any new evaluation or consideration today at all. I think Luxy and Apo are good examples of this… and they were like with everyone else my strongest townreads coming into today but now I genuinely suspect them for it: which my point, that suspecting them would be Normal townie behavior today and what I am trying to look for and literally cant find lmaoo. I think Windward has been the towniest today because they have had moments like ahhh I guess this indicates I should reevaluate some of my clears, and also has actually flipped around substantially like flipping phraze into wolf. but if I had to locate Agenda behind this clearing people for not enough and not looking back today and then going ahhh where could the wolves be, then I would be like WWA looks partnered with lee in my confbias mind… there are just too many options… just a minor source of frustration about like why this game is harder to solve lol. I feel like I cant sort anyone based on how theyre playing today which should be different

and also this relates to the point that littlelee is literally scum

it takes one minute to find the actual thread

you are wild

Frostwolf103 (3): Bionic, bystander, Apocryphal
Phraze (3): Creature, WindwardAway, Frostwolf103
Bionic (1): sheepsaysmeep

Not Voting (3): LittleLee, Luxy, Phraze

Ok here we go:

Maybe I’m confbiased but I think it’s mildly wolfy that Bionic doesn’t listen to others’ self-meta and yet she’s giving wolf meta on herself about how she busses more often than not? Someone do a sanity check with me pls

In this readlist eve is her teammate
So she distances from eve by putting them in her scumreads but then votes the unpartnered name, kiiruma
Which imo closely resembles how she’s kept saying Frost is wolfy but hasn’t actually committed to his wagon until today

Ok so bystander is kinda right she did bus in this game
But but but
She also paired townies with her wolf partners (namely I saw a post where she said to kill ghidora if Lee was a wolf, and Lee was a wolf)

And I’m thinking now, if I retract the Frost shield and we say bystander could hypothetically be w/w with Frost, who’s she pairing with him?

She is tonally the same in April Showers so I kinda think she can keep up the tone posting but maybe if it’s true that she defaults to bussing it means that my townreads have been wrong and not that my scumread on bystander is wrong.

Note that anonygoose said in that game that bystander’s reads were bad but her tone was towny lol

And this is how she defends herself as a wolf

She also drops her townlean on Bionic (town) and then votes her partner (Lee) but keeps pushing ghidora more for being hypothetically paired with Lee, then moves her vote to ghidora and says it’s because they’re w/w with Lee

She votes eve (partner) at some point, I think the start of the next day? with no context

So in conclusion, yeah she does distance and get very close to bussing, but she seems to prefer scumreading her partners and dancing dangerously close to bussing them without actually doing so.
I think it fits really conveniently with her treatment of Frost.

@Luxy @sheepsaysmeep @Creature @Apocryphal I hate having to ping but here’s my verdict so you see it. I think bystander is w/w with Frost which also means Phraze’s handling of her slot is utter poop.

@bystander you have a chance to refute my points, so go ahead if you have counterarguments. I will listen because I still want to hear them. And on that note, what’s your take on Lee this game? Since you’ve wolfed with him, do you think he’s playing similarly to April Showers or is he townier here?

Yeah I figured it was an accident lol, I went to find the game thread and accidentally clicked on sign-ups lmao

I might actually buy your Lee case cause I was looking at April Showers and wondering about him lol

But if so I think it’s super crappy we likely lunched the only lowposter who was actually town??

Irrelevant to current reads but yeah

I’m tempted to call it a team of:

bystander/Frost/Phraze/Lee

Counterarguments are more than welcome, I’m not rushing into this and tbh I still think Phraze should die

I’m like more than a little paranoid that Bionic/Luxy are wolves getting away with… idk what they’re getting away with, but like I asked myself why the cop didn’t die even if he was PoE’d and I don’t really have an answer other than that he’s a wolf

So yeah there’s still a chance Bionic is a wolf instead of one of the other names
There’s also a chance Luxy is a wolf if Bionic is a wolf, but wouldn’t touch him today regardless
And I’m throwing Frost into my PoE because of bystander’s treatment of him and not because I think Frost has been wolfy, but we can agree to disagree
Lee just kinda fits there if it isn’t Bionic, or some shuffling around of names tbh

Yeah Lee is like in commentary mode with his reads in this game too
I can see it

…did I miss you guys while I was looking through April Showers? :skull:

Yeah, I guess I can see that team

Was distracted making lunch/bringing in groceries/reading the core rulebook for Lancer

1 Like

At any rate I’m locking my townreads because I can’t afford to waver too much

Apo/Sheep/Creature

Luxy

Bionic

Frost/Lee

Bystander/Phraze

Is roughly the order my reads are in
Not actually sure if Frost is under Bionic or if he should actually be under Lee
Or if I just combine those last two tiers
I’m being kinda ungenerous with this but idc

I’ll take the L if sheep is a wolf, he’s convinced me he’s town actually

I’m gonna assemble a shelf but I’ll be around

Yeah, I feel this

This day has continually been a mess, but I can’t help but feel that my tinfoil on you was horribly wrong
And sheep was probably wrong.

My tunnel on Frost will never end though