The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Ftr I think sleep is only appropriate if both of these conditions meet:

1. The wolf factional kill can no longer be stopped for the rest of the game (it can be stopped N4, but can’t be stopped N5, N6, N7…)
  2. There are no more predictable kills, as in, there are no obvious town and everyone still alive can easily be a wolf

Someone said town!Phraze would’ve probably claimed here already, right?

I believe them to be the N2 vigilante.

Just to clarify, derpclear has something to do with clearing someone’s post as a derp moment, having nothing to do with sirderpsalot, right?

His posting is slightly better, but I doubt Lee’s wolfgame would look worse which is what I find worrying
Cause it is not a high bar for him to improve from April Showers
And he sort of hasn’t appeared since supposedly derp clearing himself which I find worrying too

Yes correct

1 Like

Yeah I meant on previous days
Today is a bit of an anomaly since I think if Frost and bystander are both wolves, they’ve both been wagons for like all of today, so it’s either they bus one of them in the hopes of clearing the other or they wildly avoid voting each other which would probably look weird

Honestly if Frost has been PoE the whole game and Phraze and Lee have done nothing, I would totally buy that they’d bus someone to get the others to survive

Yes I said that
Cause I’ve seen her just randomly claim when she thinks she has a mech point as town

I don’t feel like she has any reason not to claim today when her actions are all used up

I guess my only hesitation with this wolfteam guess is that the whole wolfteam has been distancing exactly enough to not flip and become a bus, but today seems like it would’ve been bus day if so

But I’m out of guesses, this is the best hunch I’ve got all game since everything else has kinda been proven wrong

Oh LittleLee is here

If any of Frost/Phraze is town with 2-3 town voters then LittleLee’s team has the chance to quickhammer

Frostwolf103 (3): Bionic, bystander, Apocryphal
Phraze (3): Creature, WindwardAway, Frostwolf103
Bionic (1): sheepsaysmeep

Not Voting (3): LittleLee, Luxy, Phraze

Hmm yes I kinda doubt Phraze will hammer herself

Who actually was it who said Lee doesn’t post as a wolf lol

For the sake of defending myself, the sheer post count alone from the start of the game has been well on my side of being seen as town. Show more confidence > nothing to worry about in being seen as evil.

Based on memory, bystander.

If the two main wagons are wolves I don’t even think wolves have room to manoeuvre away into town at this point unless they go for Bionic, if Bionic is town

You’ve had flashes of towniness, even if I ignore the questionable tutuu derpclear
It’s just that despite those, you’ve still been less towny than a lot of other players
I’d rate you as middle ground probably, and if it weren’t MyLo today I’d probably just ignore your slot
But you fit very conveniently into a wolf team when I can’t come up with a fourth wolf

With Bionic being their only option to deflect the vote onto. At least for today. Perhaps there’s a connection with those who pushed Marluna over Bionic just yesterday?

I mean, you can say you’re postcount cleared but considering you have fewer posts than phraze I can’t say you’re cleared for it

“those who pushed Marluna” was literally the entire game because nobody found any reason to defend her, she wasn’t posting and she wasn’t towny

1 Like

I might have been the only one to suggest Bionic first, then-