The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Yeah I figured it was an accident lol, I went to find the game thread and accidentally clicked on sign-ups lmao

I might actually buy your Lee case cause I was looking at April Showers and wondering about him lol

But if so I think it’s super crappy we likely lunched the only lowposter who was actually town??

Irrelevant to current reads but yeah

I’m tempted to call it a team of:

bystander/Frost/Phraze/Lee

Counterarguments are more than welcome, I’m not rushing into this and tbh I still think Phraze should die

I’m like more than a little paranoid that Bionic/Luxy are wolves getting away with… idk what they’re getting away with, but like I asked myself why the cop didn’t die even if he was PoE’d and I don’t really have an answer other than that he’s a wolf

So yeah there’s still a chance Bionic is a wolf instead of one of the other names
There’s also a chance Luxy is a wolf if Bionic is a wolf, but wouldn’t touch him today regardless
And I’m throwing Frost into my PoE because of bystander’s treatment of him and not because I think Frost has been wolfy, but we can agree to disagree
Lee just kinda fits there if it isn’t Bionic, or some shuffling around of names tbh

Yeah Lee is like in commentary mode with his reads in this game too
I can see it

…did I miss you guys while I was looking through April Showers? :skull:

Yeah, I guess I can see that team

Was distracted making lunch/bringing in groceries/reading the core rulebook for Lancer

1 Like

At any rate I’m locking my townreads because I can’t afford to waver too much

Apo/Sheep/Creature

Luxy

Bionic

Frost/Lee

Bystander/Phraze

Is roughly the order my reads are in
Not actually sure if Frost is under Bionic or if he should actually be under Lee
Or if I just combine those last two tiers
I’m being kinda ungenerous with this but idc

I’ll take the L if sheep is a wolf, he’s convinced me he’s town actually

I’m gonna assemble a shelf but I’ll be around

Yeah, I feel this

This day has continually been a mess, but I can’t help but feel that my tinfoil on you was horribly wrong
And sheep was probably wrong.

My tunnel on Frost will never end though

he’s townier here imo. just like very lvl 0 his posting is just better lmao

i’m not gonna force you to read the other wolf games i don’t quite understand what u mean my like dangerously close i usually followed threw in a lot of them

im not w/w with frost

I agree self-meta ain’t really much valuable because a wolf could easily cherrypick the best points in their favor.

I guess bystander claiming to not listen to self-meta in another game but then proceed to use self-meta here is not really wolfy as sometimes I catch myself making this kind of contradiction as town. Sometimes I say X in one game and then say Y in another.

1 Like

I think I said it earlier that there’s a “rule of two” where wolves put a town and a partner in their bottom wolfreads but then only bother to push the town and ignore the partner.

I don’t know who would be the town and the partner for bystander here. I kinda thought maybe Frost was the town one today. I don’t know who else is being paired with Frost here.

It seems bystander has only been voting Frost and hasn’t pushed anyone else today. Maybe it can be applied for the previous days though.

Alright I can imagine a bystander + Frostwolf103 + Phraze wolf world.

That wolf seems a bit wild because then Phraze distanced from bystander by voting them D1 (which sounds very TMI), bystander is now bussing Frostwolf103 and it seems Frostwolf103 is bussing Phraze. Therefore, they’d be forcing w/w wagons to put the other deep?

Ftr I think sleep is only appropriate if both of these conditions meet:

1. The wolf factional kill can no longer be stopped for the rest of the game (it can be stopped N4, but can’t be stopped N5, N6, N7…)
  2. There are no more predictable kills, as in, there are no obvious town and everyone still alive can easily be a wolf