Windy no… :weary:

Yeah I also thought it was hard for a wolf to come up with that

1 Like

Rip Rhea

Also
I love not listening to my gut and killing a townie because of it

Game of all time here

I rarely ever sheep the nightkills and I will continue not to do so xD
I will, however, keep rheas reads in mind as a starting point and compare them to the conclusions I draw independently.

1 Like

This is a good list tbh

Something something games can be lost by ignoring the n1’s read

1 Like

There is literally no reason mafia would go around ninjaing an alignment cop check when there’s only town and mafia lmao
The ninja modifier is for the kill, same as the roles with a strongman

I’m not really going to be active today though, between work and a rescheduled anime watching with girlfriend. Will fuck around here during the time in between though

1 Like

(aka don’t expect another 400 posts out of me, maybe like 200, if that?)

I appreciate that you think that highly of me but I’m not always right lol. I was trying my best with what little there was at SoD instead of doing nothing.

I was honestly surprised at how much attention that read even got, given it was basically a throwaway close to day start. At least it generated a lot of good discussion i guess.

2 Likes

God you things are fucky with how much you post if you consider 200 posting to be slanking

1 Like

This list doesn’t specify when the one-shots can be used, and they’re all one-shots that are pretty much only useful to modify kills, so it’s good if townies have those role because it takes the one-shot modifiers out of the pool for wolves.

I agree it’s maybe moderately likely that one of the alignment cops is a wolf, but I disagree that the N1 watcher would be. Unless the argument is that wolves would know they’re in no danger of being watched, but for that matter there’s also an N1 tracker, and then the doctor, jailkeeper, and roleblocker who could stop them. So except for the ninja (or maybe strongman or macho) modifiers, I don’t think speculation on the N1 roles matters much.

1 Like

Frost’s ISO:

I haven’t found anything towny in their post. He is just exists.
Also argues for the sake of arguing. (The best example is his question to WWA.)

No pushes, no real opinion on their own. (The you are wrong argument is not an opinion.)

I probably missed a lot of context, but reading back Frost’s ISO is just bland, like someone who doesn’t want a focus on themselves.

My brain says that trying to wifom out what the likely events that happened last night to be a waste of time. Set up is like mountainous role madness. Everyone is moving around, but there’s not really a guarantee that anything useful will come out of it, especially on n.

But nya

And he literally just popped in to sheep tutuu’s vote on SDA and left again.

Frost can probably die, yeah

The funny thing about me agreeing with Marluna there is that I didn’t really like how Phraze and Marluna just came out of the woodworks during that EoD

Who was the other player who said they thought rhea might be deepwolfing? I thought there was someone else who said it independently of me.

Tbh you’re the only person I remember saying that but I could be wrong