The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

My gut take was that they got pinged for it but I thought that was being unfair cause their posts are ok

Nah I distinctly remember someone else saying it too and I made a mental note of it but forgot who it was lol

Also a town was going over I don’t think anyone was actually bloodthirsty enough to swap to the lowposters. There was no need to ping them to get on.

what’s nuf? and hi

1 Like

I think Marluna has been pretty good today

2 Likes

True

1 Like

Tbh it probably is just a case of that weekend being a bad start for Phraze and Marluna

I would get Bionic or Frost atp

I want to see more of Creature

I was leaning towards SDA at daystart and when I was doing NKA, but then I checked his ISO and found that really towny post. Not sure if it’s enough to clear him but it’s enough for me to leave him alone for the time being.

(im still yet to read the 800 or so posts i missed eod 1 and sod2)

I do like luxy marluna apo windy atm. Windy still IC. Top town, lock town

Can consider SDA sulit Frostwolf (Zug? :flushed:) uhm who else is there. LittleLee?

I think Zug is towny and fine, ive just seen him be townier than this and i hold him to a high standard

I forgot bionic and creature too yeah sure

I want people’s opinions on this - is this a bad read or is it valid

Or was Rhea just the only obvious SPK. I am under the impression sheep is a talented player/SPK target?

“say something so you don’t get tracked tonight” sure sounds like a good reason to ping them

Novel updates forum, I thought I played an Osie game with you there? I think it mightve been the only one I played there, though.

This is sheep’s first game here

Maybe MUers would prioritise killing him - which is only bystander and Creature

Yeah I guess that’s fair.

I don’t think anything they posted EoD actually made them less of a tracker target if that was their goal.

If i was mafia i kill rhea or zug (if zug is town)

Lockwolf!!!

2 Likes

(and im not afraid of PRs)

Is anyone gonna talk about how Bionic spent the whole of yesterday pushing Hippo?

That’s one of the reasons I think Bionic should be a target today.