The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Yeah I just think it’s kinda interesting Bionic opened with a post about it and then people preferred to vote Derps first lol

SirDerpsAlot (2): tutuu, Frostwolf103
Phraze (1): sheepsaysmeep
bystander (1): Phraze

Not Voting (11): LittleLee, Creature, Apocryphal, Luxy, Zugzwang, Bionic, sulit, SirDerpsAlot, bystander, WindwardAway, Marluna

This vote count really doesn’t look like anyone is paying attention to Bionic

This isnt necessarily scummy for bionic although he could be mafia. I dont think he would behave much differently as town necessarily

VOTE: Bionic

It was also your classic “oh well that town lynch wasn’t a big loss for town” that often comes from wolves seeking to distance themselves from their push on a towny

Oh I think he’s chaotic in general, that’s why I wasnt after him yesterday. It’s the fact that nobody has really said anything TODAY about him that worries me.

1 Like

Yeah although tbf it’s perfectly in line with his “if you don’t kill hippo today he’ll try to mislunch me later in the game” line of thinking

Thats a fine read sure. “Mafia isnt attempting to mischop Bionic therefore Bionic is mafia”

Alright thats fine

1 Like

Ngl that line of thinking gives me “not actual thoughts” vibes - I can’t put my finger on why though.

I had a brief skim of his ISO earlier and it wasn’t terrible. I think I’ll do a deeper dive when I get a chance but I need to watch a lecture now

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I thought yesterday when I saw it, it was just being dramatic for the heck of it, like how Bionic was asking people to vote Hippo. I wasn’t sure what to make of it so I decided to ignore it entirely but keep it in the back of my mind until it became relevant.

Welp, now it’s kinda relevant.

@Bionic has Hippo flipping town changed any of your other reads?

Maybe the fact that it’s an excuse to OMGUS someone without the usual suspicion of an omgus vote? Ehhh

I guess, but I thought it was an obvious OMGUS anyway

I’ll look at Derps’s and sulit’s posts again later today

I think I wanna shake up my readlist a bit today

Also, another thing about Bionic’s push on Hippo.

Because he was insisting on people voting there, everyone he asked while we were in the thread said no, they wouldnt vote Hippo.

So when the Hippo wagon actually seriously formed, it was not that close in time. I wouldn’t consider the other votes on Hippo to be related to Bionic’s push.

But that’s what I think is interesting, because I believe town is always more likely to reach their own conclusions than a wolf is to fake it. I think regardless of Bionic’s alignment, Hippo’s wagon has town on it, and there may have been a wolf encouraging the wagon to form, possibly without even voting there (something that might sound like, “hippo is a better wagon than phraze but I don’t townread either of them”)

1 Like

Bionic (3): WindwardAway, Luxy, tutuu
Phraze (1): sheepsaysmeep
bystander (1): Phraze
SirDerpsAlot (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (9): LittleLee, Creature, Apocryphal, Zugzwang, Bionic, sulit, SirDerpsAlot, bystander, Marluna

WWA
Tutuu

Marluna
Luxy
Apo

Bystander (null)
LittleLee (null)

Sheep
Zug

Phraze
Sulit
Frostwolf
Creature
Bionic
SDA

A lot of people below null to express my paranoia. I have no direct / tangible / specific scumread

1 Like

don’t recall

1 Like