The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

morning

Good morning Pookie!

Rhea had Bionic at a null but commented that several of his posts were wolfy and didn’t say that any were towny (yes I went through her whole ISO to look for that)

Same here, I wasn’t concerned since he mostly seemed like he was joking around and fluffing
But pushing on Hippo to get him out early without questioning Hippo’s reads on, like, anyone else in the game is weird. It’s a good excuse to hide behind as a wolf, and I cant really see any benefit doing that as town. I think Bionic is smart enough not to read people solely on an OMGUS basis and hyperfocus on not being mislunched when he’s honestly not contributing anything besides repeating that he doesn’t want to be mislunched.

I just finished ISOing you in singers!!

Hey Derps! If/when you’ve caught up, I’d be interested in hearing what you think of the start of today. Your name came up quite a few times.

I think that the people who think id kill Rhea for wolf reading me are fools

(I always suggest randing the N1 kill as a wolf)

1 Like

Yeah this is a good summary of my thoughts exactly

Do you have any insight to share?

thats like most of what I remember from SOD I have a habit of starting to skim things that don’t have my name in it

not yet Im trying to ISO you here now too but between being active in thread and the game of hearthstone battlegrounds I just started its not going quick

Alright. I’m hitting the hay in 20 mins tho so if you want me to read it tonight you’ll need to be quick

I feel like youre more stiff here but I want to look again after more time today and see if my thoughts thange

Fair enough

Anyway I’m going to sleep gn

Gn Luxy

gn
(I probably won’t be active for at least 2 more hours)

It has made me more wary of his wagon

1 Like

phraze why are you still caught up on this

VOTE: bionickly

luxy and wwa’s posts towny today