The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

idk i still think phraze posts are fine

it’s kind of annoying that like the only sustained read is a pretty dumb wolfread on me which literally has been disproven but the stubborness of it is prob town unfort

ok i skimmed bionics iso i don’t really think its that wolfy

but i wanna see what happens :popcorn:

honestly

that’s just a bionic thing i see everygame
like he’s basically policy pushes based on like… anything

honestly this game (pusing on omgus) instead of like. idk something more stupid is like sorta towny lol

like its actually based on the game

ive seen him push basedon like. someone being an alt and tunneling them and like, someone having this like pet fish falvor thing :sob:

these were in his towngame, yes but i think it could be easily taken advantage of and pushed for a more nai/trolly reason instead of like. OMGUS which actually sometimes would work

espeiclaly

for
a slot like bionic which gets pushed as ml a lot as town

1 Like

UNVOTE auwesome

VOTE: bionic i told myself id see what hapepns VOTE: [unvote][vote]bionic[/unvote][/vote]
]my brain doesn’t work tbh waht

UNVOTE
ok i changed my mind

also i think tutus reason is kinda bad lol

(bionic not pushed = mafia)

not a sustainble reason

ive also been a slot that gets mld often and sometimes im just ignored even though i dont post good

its

ok i suck at explaining things

This is wwa’s reason and i agreed with it. Wwa is town at the very least

1 Like

I searched signups @marluna with the search feature to find these
Knight errant 2 doesn’t have signups in the name of its signup thread, unlike most games; I’ll add it now tho
as for planet9, is it on this site or the old one? searching planet9 only gives me the result of your post in this thread

ok i did not see rhat

1 Like

ok I’m more awake now

1 Like

i sorta expected to have 4 votes, i think this is scum motivated with some town following, i did misexe hippo

bystander the actual goat

hi

It’s on this site.

it might be called Tracker 9.
I will look it up, when I have time.

hmm

bystander probably town