The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I see it now
though there’s not much of a readable pattern anyway so w/e

I’m the one who gave that reasoning tho

i did it before on a game with luka

??? i was getting all the reasoning, he was also WRing tutuu

Hippo had a good read of me on jail but it’s not correct now, zug even showed a wolf game of me Hippo TRd (or the opposite i forgot)

that’s all my previous games! This is not even a town or mafia thing for me i straight up fluff all the time

I’d come as tacky and not genuine if i said i cared about voting someone who was gonna certainly push me later, it was a gamble, it failed, at least he isn’t gonna push me (but the mafia definitely will to get the free 2 for 1)

I’m town and I started the wagon on you :person_shrugging:

I’m town too checkmate windward

1 Like

That would make you wrong twice

Hippo and then me

As opposed to “agenda pushing twice” which is what it is if you’re a wolf

I’m not pushing you in specific, I’m saying some of my push is being facilitated by mafia, probably 1-2 of them on me, I’d use this as info

What perplexed me is how it benefits town if you’re a villager.
Like, sure, town takes gambles. I’ve said dumb shit and bet on a wolf flip when the player in question flipped town, it happens.
The part I’m confused about is that you pushed Hippo because you were afraid of being mislunched, and now that Hippo has flipped town and you’ve been proven wrong, you’re still in danger of being mislunched anyway. For being wrong.
And I mean… yeah sure it makes sense you’d expect the consequences, as any alignment, but how does that help you solve if you’re town?

Think about this, i mislynched hippo, now mafia can just come up, misexe me, then snowball it, they’re gonna defend like “Oh but bionix misexed hippo he was acting so wolfyyyy”, or they can also snowball on a town voter on me to keep the streak

It was d1 wind

the d1 lynch is always the messiest one

Well yes that’s how mafia is played :joy_cat: but you specifically said the wagon on you was wolf-motivated with town following, when I know that it was not initially wolf-motivated.

Or maybe I’m nitpicking on your wording too much, idk

Yeah but as I said earlier, I don’t even particularly hold you responsible for the Hippo wagon cause it formed way later than when you were trying to rally votes on him

If you’re town, then mafia definitely did want to let you take the fall for it, which is why I said regardless of your alignment I suspect mafia mightve been encouraging the wagon on Hippo without directly jumping on it. My main point with you was that it was your only focus yesterday. I don’t fault people for being wrong on D1 lol.

1 Like

you acting like you see yourself as town is quite towny ngl, you are leantown to me, but wolves can always just wait until it gains traction to speed it up, it was definitely gonna happen, i led a misexe after all

Yeah.
It mostly depends on my mood.

In my opinion, I can high post as either alligment.

2 Likes

not rlly it was honestly me so :sob:

2 Likes

VOTE: frost

Well, on the bright side at least this got some discussion going