The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

yup

fortress of bugs

1 Like

Did he do anything else, since his vote on Derp?

Bionic (4): WindwardAway, Luxy, tutuu, Phraze
Phraze (1): sheepsaysmeep
SirDerpsAlot (1): Frostwolf103
Frostwolf103 (1): bystander

Not Voting (8): LittleLee, Creature, Apocryphal, Zugzwang, Bionic, sulit, SirDerpsAlot, Marluna

Of the current voters on Bionic, I voted because nobody was discussing his slot, Luxy voted because he thought some of Bionic’s posts were defective and thus wolfy, tutuu agreed with my reasoning, and I think Phraze sheeped my vote but I’m not entirely sure.

…I don’t really want to have to analyze this

1 Like

idr

before i knew abt frosts hippo push i thought he was scummy but i stopped cuz i thought hippo was mafia

i feel like

I found this post to show a mindset of “I don’t suspect Hippo / Hippo is town”, which some other posts share as well, which is wolfy
But the bolded isn’t true; Hippo correctly wolfread Bionic in jail, its just that Hippo failed to convince everyone of his read

It’s funny I had like the opposite experience
thought frost was in his town meta but I also thought hippo was town and wolves were likely just egging them on
Cause frost made up a reason entirely as to why hippo wolfread him, and hippo even said it had to be an omgus that frost had justified somehow with an assumption

1 Like

wwa i feel like ur reason on bionic isn’t like rlly dependent on his posts itself cuz it’s like

based on… that he’s been ignored

which also depends on what the wolf team is doing

and that’s not really predictable cobsidering there’s been a lot of other ez pushable slots

iirc Bionic said the post he made about it was to mock Hippo for comparing him (Bionic) to his play in that game

1 Like

lmao

so at that point i thought w/v lol

Yeah that’s mostly correct
I’m not dead set on killing Bionic today, that’s why I’m looking at the voters too

VOTE: sulit

lemme check in the ppl who shaded phraze

ik you were the main voice but i feel like phraze was ml bait so i feel like the followers could have scum

ofc

like she hasn’t flipped but i think she’s prob just town

1 Like

I feel like this is one of those games where my super early reads are likely more accurate than anything else I’ll come up with later because I was lurking and trying to read more like an observer

i know a lot of people shaded her but didn’t even vote her

perhaps it’s that they knew wagons were v/v between hippo and phrase

i don’t rlly know about the derps wagon so not gonna comments on that yet

Yeah I think that’s a reasonable thought
I dont think she’s wolfy, I’ve seen her kinda hone in on a single read and either tunnel or refine it as town before

1 Like

VOTE: sulit

(will read later i promise) (following wind coz otherwise id be doing nothing atm)

@tutuu can you [go over / explain] your full progression on me this game

I think I mightve said this earlier but if phraze is v, I think it’s likely that both wagons were town-led since wolves have no reason to shift off of phraze and onto hippo if they don’t care who flips

In which case there might be a wolf or two in the later votes, just for the show, but probably also off-wagon because they wouldn’t care as long as they’re not all stacked on the same wagon