The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Be back in a bit

You started cool and normal then you lacked as much punch as you had in circus vig 10er and i got paranoid. I didnt wanna go too hard on you because on an absolute scale ur still a towny slot. On a relative scale ur less towny than in ur last town game (not counting fam4)

when did you start having second thoughts? and did you think to compare to the many other towngames you’ve played with me?

oh
I was gonna ask if you didn’t find her clinging onto the Bystander wolfread strange (specifically when I was arguing against it with her around SOD2), but fair enough then

Yeah in a way I think she tends to solve very methodically
She’s not gonna read the whole player list at once but she’ll start with a name or two and dig around at her own pace until she settles on a read

1 Like

When you shared your big readlist it had a bunch of words and phrases that read like busywork to me; filler words. I remember thinking you were more towny in another previous town game combinatorics mafia. All the other games are way older and i dont think theyre relevant, people dont stay static for more than a year

The difference between her town game and wolf game is that there’s like no traceable thought process when she’s a wolf iirc, and when she’s town you can still see it if you look for it imo

1 Like

I’m getting the impression I should search for town
no one seems way wolfier than others, and there’s too many “they could flip wolf but idk” slots

1 Like

mmmmmmmmm
I suppose you do have a bit of an inflated view of my townplay, as Combinatorics and TADC were some of my better recent games, so fair enough there

can you explain your progression on sheep now?

1 Like

Yeah honestly I normally try to build a rough townlist first and then if I find a wolf it’s by coincidence and not from trying lol

1 Like

My paranoia of sheep has been static, i don’t know what to expect and what to be afraid of. On an absoute scale he’s clearly a capable player and when you go on a different site when most people dont have meta on you and you rand mafia you can easily fool them like a challenger beating up a whole dojo in a bruce lee movie

but presumably you’ve still tried to read him, though? and have had thoughts on him on an absolute scale? how have those changed/evolved

They havent changed. I dont think he’s blatant mafia. I struggle reading experienced people without fresh recent meta. I dont think its useful to force myself to. I dont think my read is likely to be >rand accurate and other people reading me or not based off my =rand accurate read is senseless to me. I think of the optimal way to play is solve like a mesh and combine your effort with your teammates, not an mmorpg where every player is unique and everyone needs to do work reading everyone. I mean you could obviously but i dont question the effort i question the result (accuracy)

I would force myself to try to read him if it comes to it, such as a scenario where there’s few people alive including both me and him. Right now i can afford to try my best to not be misleading to my teammates with inaccurate reads, for the sake of the effort to keep up a good mesh of accurate reads

mmmmmmmmmmm
on this. are there any townreads you’re confident enough in, where you would say that (at least for the purposes of finding town today) we can consider T!Tutuu → T![Person you’re reading]

1 Like

Wwa is lock town innocent child. If shes mafia i will never dare to say a read again, my ego will take months to recover

I had a really strong feeling marluna is town, same feeling that was difficult to explain when i called rhea lock town. I wont bet my reputation on that read its a bit more loose but id like to restate that read since marluna tends to be mischopped

1 Like

do you still have this feeling? and what posts gave you it

1 Like

@Zugzwang its just this

1 Like

oh
mmmmmmmmm I realize I was misinterpreting your “the n1 watcher is probably mafia” post
I read it as “no one has claimed to see who visited Rhea, so the n1 watcher is probably mafia, because a town n1 watcher should’ve been on Rhea”
whereas, you meant “Mafia killed Rhea, so they’re not scared of an n1 watcher”

1 Like

which. if marluna interpreted that the way I did, then I think it makes sense as either alignment?

though maybe the way I and likely Marluna viewed it is more likely to occur to someone who hasn’t been [thinking about who to nightkill, and either [worrying about a watcher] or [not having to do so because the watcher is mafia] ]

1 Like