The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

I think both of these are the same thing no? Same conclusion even if slightly different route

yeah I think realistically, Marluna viewed it the way I did
her post doesn’t make sense otherwise

1 Like

I also didnt realize mafia can ninja or strongman their NKs

I also didnt realize those modifiers can be used on any night and arent restricted by the Night restriction

Like i thought N2 ninja can only ninja on N2

I parsed it as marluna trying to be dilligent. She didnt disagree with my thought, but she wanted to remind me that the watcher could have been dead, which is why mafia felt safe. Dead town watcher. That cant be a real thought if shes mafia because mafia cant be safely disregarding the watcher on the ground of them being dead. I think she made an impossible thought if she were mafia

no
the conclusion is slightly different, and the route is fairly different

The way Me/Marluna read it: “No one has claimed to see who visited Rhea” + “A town N1 Watcher should’ve been on Rhea” → “The N1 watcher is either a wolf, not in play, or dead

The way you meant: “Mafia killed Rhea” + “A town N1 watcher should’ve been on Rhea” → “The mafia were not worried about being watched” → “The N1 watcher is either a wolf or not in play”

1 Like

Alright fine u can be town for it too. You have no shame if you are mafia and you just invited yourself on the same town train

1 Like

I get how you parsed it, and the resulting thoughts, yeah
and I think Marluna is probably still town for it

is Marluna typically a nervous wolf? I should check their wolfchat in KE for that
because if they are it’s townier, since then they would’ve been thinking about a watcher more

1 Like

By the way

Town alignment cops should use their ninja modifiers imo

The pro is that town tracker / watcher wont track u to a dead person if u cop a person getting killed. Potentially 2 mafia kills if mafia n2 vig . Unlikely to happen but its a micro optimization, u dont want a false red peek on u, you will get mischopped and it will be ugly

The con of town tracker / watcher / voyeur not tracking u to the peek to confirm ur story after u out ur peek is minimal. Cop peeks will get resolved without the tracking role confirmation i really dont think its necessary

Pro outweighs con imo

2 Likes

nyaaaaaaaa they talk pretty formally there so it’s hard to see into their emotion

they also generally (both in KE wolfchat and most of my experience with them) use a lot of ellipses, and IDK what emotion that’s supposed to convey (I typically see it as timid/nervous but that may just be me)

1 Like

combinatorics wolfchat gives the same impression

1 Like

Sometimes it feels like that most of the D1 wagons probably just aren’t it in a dead air dead village sense

Because a lot of D1 was very quiet

But then again something something people be having lives over the week

But at the same time

As I said yesterDay

Bionic has bad posts and can die tbh

(Even if a part of my gut is like “but you also had a moment where you were like ‘okay, maybe bionic and Hippo are just town’”)

I have been liking Tutuu’s posts today though

A part of me maintains the snap wolfread of his opening post

But like

Nya

1 Like

Windward and Bystander obvtown

Phraze towny in a disconnected way

Other than Bionic, Derps and Frost come to mind as potentially woofs

Derps’s posts generally haven’t been good

Frost is mostly just a “What even is going through your mind?” kind of vibe? Plus some amount of “Bystander is seeing something there”

But not totally sold on any of these

This game feels hard in a “no one is particularly stand out” kind of way

Obviously Windward and Bystander are stand outedly towny, but kind of feels like most everyone else is making okay~ posts

sorry gamers im having a dorm crisis

1 Like

Tragic

Even the vote count is hard to vibe check tbh

they put me in a double with 2 other people 🫴🫴

2 Likes

Wanna say zug is town cuz I was thinking like the same exact thing just before I got to this post lol