tutuu
WWA
Sheep

Luxy
Zug
Marluna

SDA

I’m confident Apo and Bystander have the same alignment

I don’t think apo’s reaction was scummy, but I thought her reaction was like, playfully exaggerated, and then her actual question was why people who never expressed a scumread on her were voting her, which I think is a reasonable question.

I think they’re both town which leaves me with nothing new
This attempt to shake up my readlist has not really gone well, or maybe it has, but my reads haven’t really changed that much

1 Like

I don’t know what to make of it then tbh

1 Like

Like frost and derps are both kinda low in the “towny posts” category but my gut says they’re town too

Idk how much I trust my gut honestly, but I’m a little wary that this is more or less the consensus. That they’re kinda sus but not openly wolfy. And I guess that’s partly why I think sulit is more sus than derps, which is not exactly a fair read since we only have Hippo’s flip. Which reminds me I wanted to double check something from eod.

Ftr I kinda think derps is townier than frost if we’re comparing

how about this

frostwolf sulit

and then either apo bys

or 2/3 from creature lee phraze

I’m having a hard time figuring out if sulit didn’t like the hippo wagon because they were legitimately in favor of the derps wagon, or if they were just the wolf at eod who decided to not jump on a runaway cfd to town.

Like this is a bit odd when sulit was in favor of derps over phraze, and then they also said earlier:

but I don’t really think they had a reason to suspect marluna except for lack of towniness?

or maybe I should check the post timing, I wish I could multi-iso but im just sitting here looking at sulit’s iso and feel like I’m being ungenerous because I don’t want to slog through the surrounding posts lol

Curious about the discounting of Bionic as a possibility

(And Luxy, but that’s a personal spicy Vibecheck of the EOD wagons read (aka me going top wagon probably has a wolf, and it has to be bionic or Luxy because bystander is locktown)

2 Likes

I don’t think it has to be one of apo/bys, though
Really unsure about the slanker category but I kinda don’t think it’s phraze now and I’m also less inclined to think it’s creature
Is Marluna out of slank tier? I’m not really sure I know how to read them, but postcount isn’t typically relevant anyway for them. I think their posts were ok the last time I checked, but I heard someone say they felt pop-in at eod was sus?

1 Like

Actually there was more than 75 posts mobile glitch or something

1 Like

Bionic is still in my poe too but more because idk how to read him

I was the one who didn’t like Marluna and Phraze’s eod pop-ins

Just didn’t vibe with low posters just showing up suddenly at eod

1 Like

Oh yeah that happened to me at some point yesterday and I missed a huge chunk of posts
I probably never went back and read all of them, oops

Mobile is a bitch