The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Also I’m in a mediation today so I will be posting intermittently at best unfortunately

1 Like

heeeello gamers

1 Like

Hyello

1 Like

anything new?

i forgot i havw this pfp lol

Windward gave her verdict of me being town with regards to the sheep-tutuu voting me incident

2 Likes

Bruh

i should make a list with my thoughts

hold on new cookie thread

Cookie thread isn’t real

i keep forgetting him lol

i think i sheeped someone i forgot who. wwa? that he’s town

fine he could be mafia

it is i own 1 cookie i am a middle class cookie resident

Why is that gross

I also think Derps was pretty towny overnight

1 Like

I was townreading sulit earlier for tone and probably because they were the only one defending me for a while Day 1, but tbh they have been underwhelming thus far.

Hopefully they can post more soon.

I’ll look at the discussion around Bionic coming from my wallpost when I can.

1 Like

i start a readlist and the first 4 people are Lean wolf beacuse they’re barely talking why do we have so many slankers

1 Like

Might as well just put them as inactive otherwise ill end up with like 10 wolves

2 Likes

Yeah fair

I still think the wagon could have been pure, given there was like no counterwagon at all - I’m not set on Bionic being wolf yet. I have a feeling there was little wolf influence EoD because the wolves were happy where EoD was at.

2 Likes

Frostwolf103 - Haven’t seen much • Barely Seen

LittleLee - Also haven’t seen much • Barely Seen

Phraze - Where are these people??? • Barely Seen

Creature - How… • Barely Seen

Luxy - I have seen them talk but they didn’t stick as any alignment for me • Null

Zugzwang - He’s put the works specially on the messages per game post, and he seemed towny for the most. • Town

Tutuu - I’ve seen a few people vote him early and he hasn’t stuck like the towniest for me, I’d give this a • Wolf Lean

Bionic - It’s me! • AAAAAAA

sheepsaysmeep - Sheeped by tutuu and has mostly just okay posts, don’t think this is enough for WL tho • Null

sulit - Same reason as Tutuu basiclaly but they are being voted this phase and i TR their voters • Lean wolf

SirDerpsALot - Most of his messages just seem simple and opposing to me, even if mostly joking, haven’t seem much game related stuff from them, but we know what happened when we lynched someone opposing me so… just WL for now • Lean wolf

bystander - They backed out of my wagon earlier on this day that was really towny for me, wolves has no reason to try to pocket me and would just push me further • Lean Town

WindwardAway - Same as bystander but they have a towny sort of confidence to them • Town

Marluna - scooby dooby doo where are you? • Barely Seen

Wow this sucks 3 wolf leans not counting barely seen i sure hope town isn’t super inactive :clueless:

2 Likes

Tbh I’m glad we didn’t CFD to Marluna because they improved significantly today

2 Likes