The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Oh wait im dumb lmfao sorry

I don’t rlly agree tho

I think its moderately intriguing that the first two posts were like 15 min apart from the second one, which I feel like don’t really line up with each other.

1 Like

interesting catch

these are just the vibes

Like there was a period at eod yesterday where I first saw the light, they were just doing towny eod things (idr very clearly)

Today we have both been active in thread and it has felt like consistently good and insightful and town-wim-y. I feel like their activity is just straight up kinda protown in a relatively dead apathetic thread
I feel good letting them keep doing their thing

Also general consensus is making me more confident. As well as my feel of the gamestate that we are town-driven

God I really can’t reply

This is to derps about wwa

Why did you vote wwa

Was it what you just quoted

This sold me for a moment but I feel like. All the wolves probably were thinking about protective too? And then I lost the vision

2 Likes

No I voted them cuz of some of the things I saw throughout Sulits ISO I just quoted the one thing I did cuz I thought it was particularly interesting

nyaaaaaaaaaa I might be confbiasing because this thought kinda sat in my head and took hold while I wasn’t in thread

but like. the wolves were definitely thinking about protectives, but they were probably trying to hit someone who they think is not protected*
so idk if a wolf goes “yeah that player should’ve been protected” the next day

*they could have a strongman which is hhhhhhhh but idk if that’s super likely for them to have it + use it n1 (in theory they could even have multiple strongmans but pretty sure the chance of that is really low)

1 Like

This actually makes sense lol

1 Like

Ok I actually feel like I saw what you see from sulits iso tbh lmfao good stuff

Also I do not think Rhea is a strongman target ftr. Personally I think I could more see Sheepsaysmeep being strongman type of loll

1 Like

Kill

I kind of want to say the way frost went about claiming kinda feels like t!frost despite me not really liking it on a surface level

im scared im gonna have to claim at eod

im rlly embarrassed about my action

i think it was dumb

Vote wind with me

Isn’t that what scrutinizing means, though?
I’m not looking for reasons to scumread you, I’m looking to see how much points in your favor and how much points against you. Cause I haven’t really found you scummy.

Yeah we get it, derps, you’re town :joy_cat:

I still think zug is town
I don’t think I’ve said anything about him for a while but I like his thought process