The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

im not arguing with you im arguing with luxy >:(

1 Like

Byeeee

arguing about read accuracy in an fm game

horrible

2 Likes

Idk feels like sulit doesn’t know how to deal with the main person pushing on her. What about this is towny to you Derps?

@sulit what are you thinking of Wind right now?

@SirDerpsAlot @sulit can you case Bionic here if you haven’t done so above (I have not read up)
I’m probably voting in sulit/bionic

Im talking about their whole days thought process, yes if you take that one action in a vacuum you could spin it as an OMGUS vote but I think the read lines up with what iv seen from sulit

idk im just annoyed lol

it’s affecting my read

vote bionic cuz sulit town and bionic ?

I don’t actually care about the omgus it’s more sulit flip-flopping on their read on Wind

villagers do that all the time

Sulits progression throughout the game has generally made sense given the context imo

@Bionic will you be here to claim if needed

I think bys’ pop in was wolfy

Bys/WWA im telling ya

This is sulit’s response to Wind stating that sulit was “insisting Derps was wolf”.

These are sulit’s posts about Derps day 1:

I actually don’t think sulit’s posting about Derps amounted to “insisting” he was a wolf. He was explaining why he wolfread Derps in response to people asking him why. I think he remained on Derps until EoD, but wasn’t doing much to actually try and get Derps to be lynched, and even suggested going on Marluna.

I think WWA’s categorisation of what sulit said was incorrect. But also sulit did spend a lot of time talking about Derps Day 1 so I could see how someone’s perception could be that sulit was insisting Derps was a wolf?

1 Like

I can actually see it more.

I can see sulit’s frustration over what he perceives as his position being misrepresented. I can see that t!sulit would be conflicted between - is this misrepresentation of my position deliberate from a wolf or is it just misguided from a town which is why he would be unsure on WWA’s alignment and also just be frustrated in general.

1 Like

UNVOTE

I am so conflicted I don’t know anymore

Ye I think their vote makes a lot of sense given that, especially with my starting it I think it just gave them the little push they needed to pursue it