The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

Yeah I saw that and thought it was a weird position to be in
But that’s the thing, if you’re town I think wolves were controlling eod to enough of an extent to make sure all the wagons were town
Or at least that their buddy/ies stayed safe

I was tempted to do it but I was like “no Luxy that’s bad mafia play”

if there’s a wolf and a villager and the rand hits the villager you can unironically like fully just blame the rand

Also I tried to cfd Marlina both EoDs and that was resisted

1 Like

I’m not sure what to think of frost, I shouldn’t shield him but I still think he’s town??
I think Bionic is either lying or is wolf alignment cop but that’s kind of a bad read for bad reasons, I didn’t like his appearance close to eod

have u read the way bionic claimed today

Tutu, sheep and I all suggested cfd-ing Marluna, Creature or little Lee EoD2

I still don’t know why they reaction tested me when apparently they knew I was town

“there are no information messers??”

Because it’s not like they waited to see other people’s reactions either

Even though wolves would’ve known it was a fake red but anyway

Tbf I sort of resisted it yesterday cause I didn’t want to split votes too much but I’d be fine with killing her today since I don’t really think she’s done anything towny (also a bad take, I know)

Also I wasn’t around for the last hour or so either time, I guess CFD to marluna would’ve been possible then too since Hippo was also cfd’d pretty late, and I don’t remember anyone actually opposing a marluna vote yesterday

Yeah it was very weird, I thought both checks on Luxy were reaction tests but then he never rescinded lol

u guys made me forget about this post lol

@Phraze

still dont get it

why do you doubt it’s a pure wagon? is it more likely than usual to be impure? wouldnt a cw on scum be a bit more likely pure than other wagons?

Yeah honestly I think the whole thing read as fake but I think you’re town anyway

Ngl I completely missed that

I thought the same as phraze but I’m not convinced frost is a wolf for probably stupid reasons

Do you think Bionic’s buddies just told him the safest check claim to make was a green on me?

The check on me makes sense for Bionic in both alignments tbh

Selfish me wants to kill him as it’s a win win for me

If he’s mafia we hit a mafia
If he’s town I’m cleared

But also, only 2 mislynches if Zugz’s calculations are correct