The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

who could be the deep/deepish wolf?

windwardaway - nah I really dont think so
zugzwang - nah I really dont think so
bystander - I mean POSSIBLY (I would be impressed), but like, I dont think bystander has had the thread-affect to like carry a group of nothingburgers this far
Luxy - I mean sure lol
apo - I mean sure, but like, this would be similar to bystander lol. I dont feel like apo is agenda-enacting enough. and I dont feel like she’s super interested in agenda-enacting. there would prob have to be like ANOTHER wolf doing decently well. windward/apo?? idk

who are the nothing burgers

frostwolf - probably a wolf
little lee - idk… still like probably a villager but really need a little something
bionic - meh, this is one of like, deep down I think it’s a town but we just pretend that I dont think that because you need to kill it
creature - gut town but idk ideally we resolve this
phraze - kinda just want to resolve it, depending on how strong WWA’s meta shield is (which is probably solid regardless of WWA alignment). it’s not actually that strong / recent, right? idk in most worlds this should flip
marluna - probably a wolf (still havent read the zug / tutuu thing about why tutuu was shielding marluna tho lol… sorry)

this is pretty depressing

there are like certainly not enough pelts to deal with the nothing burgers and then also there is like an 80-90% chance there’s a wolf outside of them lol

Yes because some people I think were still doubting you but not enough to push you, so it isn’t a lost mislunch for wolves

I had you as town because I think if any of sulit’s reads should be followed, it was her read on you and maybe the paranoia on bystander

god I just have fully not processed any. mech stuff

No I think phraze is super in town meta rn

But also did some stuff I think was towny outside of just meta

I think the only player I’m 100% meta reading is ApoThau and I’m wondering if that’s actually enough
I’ve seen her make wolfy pushes and vig shots as town so I can’t read her off that, I’m just not sure what ELSE besides meta I should factor in there

Zug’s poking and prodding looks really good but I think he’s consistently been wolfy and wolfsided at eod which is why I think he’s just the deepwolf we’re looking for

I feel bad trying to wagon him on D3 though

What makes you want to shield Zugz so hard?

Bad because, if I’m wrong, I know for sure you guys will try to yeet me tomorrow

ok fine I will honestly just take this as true because I feel like we need something like this right now lol

phraze is lock town

The thing that sucks is that no matter what I say, phraze will probably endgame and be on the chopping block as an option in LyLo

Like unless she mech clears herself somehow

I dunno it is mainly just like. the level of consistent Wim is pretty impressive even when it did not seem necessary for him. there are many times zug did something useful and interesting like engaging with someone insightfully and I was like bruh I already thought u were town lol

I admit I am not looking in a super large scale lens of their agenda and how pro-wolf it has been

no im taking ur take to the end

1 Like

LittleLee for sure

1 Like

Don’t eliminate phraze. If you do, and you lose, you should feel pretty bad

I fully agree with the first part, his interactions and stuff he’s been pointing out have been very towny to me

But I acknowledge that he can fake it as a wolf, and the fact that tutuu was town, was killed, and was the only one tinfoiling Zug makes me think tutuu mightve been onto something

Plus Zug’s behavior around eod. He was always there, saying it sucks that over half the game couldn’t be at eod, and then doing nothing to change the wagons.

actively resisting*

1 Like

Reevaluate?
TBH he’s a newish player and I don’t really know what to expect
I think like two of his posts seemed very pure for someone trying to solve the game as newbie town
But I’m not nearly as certain on that read as I’d like to be