The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

That’s the entire living playerlist minus you and Luxy lol

Honestly I find Phraze here pretty unimpressive

The only reason I am not touching them is because WWA seems fairly confident they’re town

Though WWA might flip wolf and then that townread is pretty much null (possibly bad look for Phraze)

I’m so tired of people trying to hinge reads on my flip
Like why don’t you guys just flip me and get it over with

It’s so weird to reaction test a greencheck when you know they’re town

but also I think that’s too illogical even for a wolf to do

Cause you know you’re probably not gonna flip me before LyLo unless the vig shoots me
so why does it matter what my reads are? You won’t even have enough time to go “oh maybe wind was right” after i flip town because the game will probably be over if it comes to that

minus me, Luxy and the three slanking players who we were just talking about

Yeah that’s why I said I don’t see a motivation as either alignment for what he’s been doing
Nor for refusing to give reads or self-pres

Yeah my point was that’s too broad of a list to focus on

There’s maybe still a chance wolves would nightkill you sooner (up until N4) because you’re one of the only players actively solving

Also I’m pretty sure even if I get killed tonight by the fractional or the vig, you’re all going to completely disregard all of my reads, except if wolves want to use any misreads I have to push their agenda

So there’s like no point in making any of you listen to me

Yeah well clearly my solving has been shit because sulit was town
Unlike Bionic, I won’t stop trying
But I don’t expect people to listen to me because that would just be unfair

Still better than just repeatedly talk about Bionic/Marluna/LittleLee who are probably going to die/be replaced soon

Ah, that’s what you meant, ok

Creature, what’s your read on sheep?

I am very conflicted

I kinda like his posting and also he’s like the only player who actually tried to push me here, but also when I look at the names who could be deepwolf getting too much of a pass sheep fits it the most

1 Like

Asking because I’ve talked about tinfoiling Zug and bystander, but that makes me wonder if sheep is in my blind spot, like I think his posting has been very towny, I’m not so sure about his voting patterns, and I haven’t really given a second thought to him, other than thinking that maybe I should actually pay more attention to his slot

If there’s a deepwolf it’s most likely between you (WWA), Apocryphal, bystander and sheepsaysmeep

Maybe Zugzwang if I am heavily underestimating him, I think I had him as top town since D1 for the way they handled me alongside Rhea

I also felt good about Apocryphal seemingly doomposting/whatever that endgame paranoia is called

1 Like

And I didn’t really think about it much until Apo brought up his name earlier along with mine, as potential deepwolves, and then I wondered why I had not considered sheep as a potential deepwolf at all

Yeah I think I’m most confident on Apo town right now but I also feel kinda silly that it’s mostly for meta reasons

Zug was my top town on D1 but lol tinfoil
I think he’s townier than bystander, though, or at least by posting
By EoDs it’s like the opposite which is why I’ve been so conflicted, and I don’t think they’re teamed, but I also think I probably just have bad reasons for tinfoiling Zug cause his responses to me about my tinfoil felt fine.

I would think Lee is exe tomorrow