The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

If he doesn’t get vigged maybe

@Marluna you’re top wagon right now. Do you have a defense, or legacy reads? Will you self-pres?

Crazy that I choose to ping the top wagon instead of just going to sleep

Anyway my job is done here

Forgot to respond but mid/low

I vibe with his posting for the most part, but I still harbor some paranoia for much of the same reasons why he’s paranoid about me (meta being a bitch)

I’m not sure what else to talk about but I don’t have the energy to talk more about tinfoils rn

Its very unlikely

Real

Shit sucks when the scummiest players are either completely inactive or essentially throwing

2 Likes

Meh

Well, good night I guess

(Came home from work the last two days with a serious headache. Apologies for the absences and general lack of activity with the lack of input. I’ll catch up however I can for this end of day. If am still around after tonight, it’s very well to needlessly take up space to make it less likely for the wolves to be found. Many of those who I feel close to certain as town, (Apoc, sheeps, Zugz, and bystander) would have taken me out last night or even tonight if they were more interested in simply playing a better, more fun game, as opposed with the intent to win at all costs.)

Would like to quickly start with defending myself here. While it’s true am more comfortable letting others take control at first, that is simply due to my lack of experience. Too scared? Probably. Am too hung up on coming up with reasons other than “this post feels towny/wolfy.” Though I believe that seems to sizzle out once the game progresses past this point-

Claiming Even Doctor.
Protected Zugz last night. Doesn’t mean much with what has transpired but putting it out there to be more transparent.

Welp here we go again

Has this already been discussed?

W e w

A ton of players already claimed out of pressure

By the tone of your prior message am guessing that didn’t go super well?

(am currently reading up but am quite behind.)

Was it the cause for switching to Marluna after Bionic? Bionic seemed to be consensus once the day started- As Marluna proved to be quite familiar with the roles already.

We got a ton of players who claimed out of pressure but most of those claims are NAI or really debatable

I assume any wolf under pressure at this point will probably claim whatever role they are