The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

NAI?

I’d agree. Perhaps of the wolves that did claim solely chose ones that couldn’t be proven?

Not Alignment Indicative

1 Like

Wolves can just claim their real role because it’s random. Claiming anything else except the discarded is unnecessarily risky.

I assume they will probably claim just the most consensus action ever, like protecting Zugzwang.

Not exactly, before sheep he claimed he roleblocked me, there was a chance the strongman claim does exist, hence Bionic (and Marluna right now) are being voted.

Its better to lie about different role

Bionic can only be a ninja though, unless they’re fakeclaiming cop

Whatever though I think there are a bunch of claims and I doubt they’re all town

Doing it out of genuine concern seeing Zugz’ strength as a player. Very unlucky of me, pfff…

So it’s rather pointless to claim to begin with. Exposing themselves to be nervous enough to want to hash out any role that would make them appear town. Even with absolutely no proof to eliminate the possible choices.

What I mean is that Zugzwang is probably the most obvious protect target last night (except maybe Bionic if you want to protect someone claiming cop) and it’s quite convenient for a wolf to claim the most obvious action

Absolutely. An easy cover. A little too easy.

Oh man

Were Bionic and or Marluna potentially bluffing strong man?

I do realize it was incredibly idiotic of me to try to track zug after he specifically asked to be jailed, like obviously he wasn’t planning to go anywhere
I just completely forgot about it and didn’t go back to read his posts before I submitted my action

Lee’s claim does nothing for me
Maybe if he’s town, wolves will just kill him to get rid of the N4 doctor, but otherwise it means nothing

It’s kinda unfortunate, though

In hindsight, I can perfectly see that-

1 Like

Anyway just thought I’d check the thread one last time before going to bed cause I wanted to see if anyone I wanted to hear from had shown up

1 Like

Well duh, he likely is fakeclaiming, even I got few things wrong like Marluna’s Voyeur suppose to work like, I thought it was like Bionic doing Investigative action, but its more about actions used against then then I realize.

I still think he’s the rolecop actually

Yeah honestly, if I were you and I were town I wouldn’t have claimed that, since it didn’t benefit town to know and you mightve been able to get an N4 doc successfully
Now it’s like, if you’re town you’re still PoE and you might get blocked or killed by wolves
If you’re a wolf I guess it doesn’t matter

Claiming doc is always a lmao choice to make

2 Likes