The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

But I guess maybe that’s why you asked whether claims were important or if there’s any reason not to claim

1 Like

Alright game is going to be quite difficult if both Bionic/Marluna are town

2 Likes

Very much so- I was mainly thinking of the timing of the claim. Having an entire day ahead without the ability might have been let me go unnoticed.

That or alignment cop lol

As if it wasn’t difficult to begin with

1 Like

bystander makes me a bit paranoid they might have randed wolf and managed to “volumeclear” themselves on the first 2 days and is now skating on it

2 Likes

How many names do we have left if both marluna and Bionic are town?
I’m not sure about Lee but I still think Phraze is probably town? But then if none of the low posters are wolves they’re all deepwolfing and I’m the one getting snowed?? I find it hard to believe

I just simply love feeling like the wolves are right there, but right there is within about 8 different names

1 Like

Tfw the entire game is basically the poe

Y e a h

At the very least, tutuu?

Weakest Link The Game

1 Like

I will actually take another look at sheep tomorrow
you’d think I’d have meta on him since I wolfed with him in Anni but I remember he was an active poster and I don’t remember any details

Tutuu is fucking d e a d

1 Like

What do you mean?

bystander and sheepsaysmeep are my top deepwolf candidates aorn

I could see Zugzwang maybe, but I think the way he is coordinating his actions might indicate town?

1 Like

I… completely missed that slot- that’s my bad. Ignore it. I still had them marked on my list as alive-

1 Like

See LittleLee could have saved Tutuu or Derps at best.

Clearly he wouldn’t have saved tutuu if he thought tutuu was a wolf

That’s not what Littlelee meant and you fucking know it