The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

imo tutuu was wolfy EOD2

SirDerpsAlot was towny, but I understand his playstyle makes people paranoid

1 Like

I miss the frostwolf I played with in some of my first games on FoL, who eas exceedingly lamist, but at least was attached to thread from what I could remember.

This Frostwolf is still exceedingly lamist, but has like no thread attachment (fmpov) and it confuses me so much

I can’t really be here for eod, prob have to go now, just wanted to say creature is probably town lol, final guess. I believe he’s being pretty thoughtful

2 Likes

Lmao

What a post lol

Who cares, play the game :(

Me, who had a tinfoil on tutuu and was scumreading Derps:

But yes I agree creature is towny

I care

I give no excuses, but the fact I cant even do my thing N2 infuriates me

And I am trying to play the game

I just get confused when people say or respond to things that are way out of left field for what I expect in terms of responses

yeah I had the thought that maybe we shouldn’t try to check Bionic
because in Dorian Gray FM, the game reached 4v3 lylo… and T!Bionic’s first post that day was to incorrectly snapvote and lose
so if Bionic’s conf-town, it would probably be pretty painful if wolves kept him alive and we hit lylo

ok my brother called me and I have to pick him up
I should be back before eod, not that it matters that much

1 Like

Tragedy

Yeah, I was bugged by both of their playstyles

but I found SDA’s push on WWA fairly towny

while I found tutuu’s CFD attempt on me quite wolfy

I literally claimed to be left alone so I wouldnt be interrupted and resolve my slot, what thanks do I get?

Here’s a tip for LyLo: if you want to prevent a bad snapvote, try to snapvote first

Sometimes you’d rather a strong player make the first vote than a random LHF who barely voted the game yoloing the game

1 Like

*barely followed, not voted

Tbf I’m not sure that was a towny choice of target from sheep, even though you were the counterwagon

Tbf he also barely voted

Counterwagon or not, it is not smart to stop someone that can heal a player from factional attack, or stops them.