The Binding of Isaac Mad17 - Game Over (Terminal Lucidity) [Mafia Win]

stop liking my posts :sob:

3 Likes

It is a fairly light judgement: the list is ordered, Creature and tutuu are only barely above null for me. That being said, I found their complaint of an opener to be something that more likely comes from a villager whose thoughts are wandering than a wolf thinking about what to post. I believe I noted this in the wall.

1 Like

It seems we agree on quite a lot.

1 Like

yea i actually fuck w this a lot besides creature

1 Like

If we are going to be giving unsolicited playstyle advice my advice to you if youre town is to take your confidence down a notch. You dont need to be the hero to win. If you focus on being the hero who single handedly slam dunks a wolf d1 and everyone claps it might get in the way of winning

Didn’t come off as wolfy imo, more null than anything, besides he wasn’t even voting me

Im not trying to be a hero im pushing you cuz i think u were suspicous :sob:

(also ftr i gave advice on the next action you could take in this game, not playstyle advice)

1 Like

With that out of the way, it is time to decide on a vote.

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot.

I believe this is the most productive thing I can pursue at the moment. I find the posts SirDerpsAlot made to be weak and lack substance in a way that I feel could come from a wolf pursuing surface-level towniness, and I would like to join an existing wagon in order to maximize the effectiveness of my vote.

1 Like

@sulit you’re confirmed town for me :3 :D

1 Like

yeah u know all 13 town that’s not a flex

2 Likes

what about Wind’s post here would you usually think is wolfy?

my pocketing attempt failed hippo is too smart :(

VOTE: WindwardAway

@WindwardAway voting you sorry

1 Like

you put the period in the vote, instead of outside it

literally me rn

2 Likes

i should read on derps and wind

Pushing me (i think tutuu is mafia so ill vote tutuu) is fine. Trying to lead everyone else (you are asking people to follow you and you say me/bionic are the only choices) when i know that at least im town is what made me be concerned. And sure, call it next action advice. Imagine i reworded what i said to “something something for your next action id recommend / ask you to not do that”

i mean i think it was good advice to case someone instead of focusing on ur own slot in this context tbh, but rhea did it for you so you don’t have to anymore

1 Like

Derps has nothing expect calling me mafia

Wind has a little more then nothing but i got nothing from reading it

We could just roll the dice on Frost, there aren’t that many non-towny people Frost could just be mafia